Microsoft needs to stop going first @ e3

#1BoomerHelllPosted 4/18/2014 8:33:18 AM
This is how Sony gets the jump on them like the last e3, if its possible Microsoft should heavily reconsider their e3 schedule...
#2PhaseBlackPosted 4/18/2014 8:34:32 AM
Yeah.... that's Microsoft's problem <_<
---
PSVita & 3DS
#3MlREFOXPosted 4/18/2014 8:35:33 AM
Going second would have changed nothing last E3. Sure, Sony wouldn't have been able to make some snide comments about game sharing, but Microsoft would have put on the same show and the press would have reacted exactly the same. Sony didn't change anything after E3 - the only thing that changed was half of Microsoft's policies after they were so heavily trounced by industry reporters. They had it coming whether they went first or second.
#4IzraeilPosted 4/18/2014 8:35:44 AM
E3 presentations aren't exactly spontaneous so I don't think it matters.
#5BSerenityPosted 4/18/2014 8:37:10 AM
These conferences are set months in advance. Sony doesn't just change up hours before their time just to one up MS. You are trying way to hard. smh
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#6MrSpaM111Posted 4/18/2014 8:41:39 AM
The whole ' Sony were going to do everything microsoft were going to do until they saw the reaction' myth was exactly that, a myth, fabricated by try hards and fools.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#7billOrileyPosted 4/18/2014 8:42:37 AM
BSerenity posted...
These conferences are set months in advance. Sony doesn't just change up hours before their time just to one up MS. You are trying way to hard. smh

Yeah these things are well planned in advance, and not spontaneous were they can change tons of things in the last second. This topic reminds me of when people were saying "well now that sony revealed that the ps4 will have 8gb of ddr5, microsoft can now go and change it to that before the xbone comes out." It doesn't work like that.
#8BoomerHelll(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 8:43:44 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
Yeah.... that's Microsoft's problem <_<

Ms undoubtedly had a better e3, they actually showed games and didn't open up with a 10 minute monologue on trying to make me buy a vita. it wasn't until Sony dropped the used games megaton to win the hearts of everyone. i guarantee this wouldn't of happened if Sony went first.
#9makaveliOKCPosted 4/18/2014 8:45:27 AM
BoomerHelll posted...
This is how Sony gets the jump on them like the last e3, if its possible Microsoft should heavily reconsider their e3 schedule...

Things are planed months before E3 you know. Going first is not Microsoft's problem. They need to listen to their customers and future customers in order to compete with the PS4.
#10BoomerHelll(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 8:45:55 AM
billOriley posted...
BSerenity posted...

Yeah these things are well planned in advance, and not spontaneous were they can change tons of things in the last second. This topic reminds me of when people were saying "well now that sony revealed that the ps4 will have 8gb of ddr5, microsoft can now go and change it to that before the xbone comes out." It doesn't work like that.

Umm...pretty sure it has been "months in advance" since last e3