Phil Spencer: "Bringing more than hype, bringing games"

#31Getstew2Posted 4/18/2014 6:44:59 PM
Mirefox-

Wow... Maybe you should try reading what I actually wrote. I was complimenting you, dummy.
---
Stew
Total Babble Podcast
#32CaIiber345Posted 4/18/2014 6:57:51 PM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
Maybe they'll bring the rest of the Forza and Titanfall content.

GUFFAW!

bob15x posted...

and maybe Sony will bring their delayed games so they can announced they are delayed again

http://time.com/67125/the-amazing-spider-man-2-wont-swing-onto-xbox-one-at-first-will-it-ever/

A movie tie-in game of a successful character property that's appearing on Nintendo freakin' DS can't even release on Xbox One. Fanboy more.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#33Laylow12Posted 4/18/2014 7:27:17 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Type0luvr posted...
Why does Phil Spencer use the Xbox 1 logo? er well original Xbox

He's said before he sometimes hints with his picture (he had a Gears of War one before they acquired the IP)

I'd guess OG Xbox IP's being re-done like Killer Instinct.

This guy makes KINECT 2.0 games for a living, so I'd trust him implicitly.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#34Jiggy101011Posted 4/18/2014 7:31:40 PM
joeskeletor posted...
bob15x posted...

and maybe Sony will bring their delayed games so they can announced they are delayed again

I'd rather wait for a game that's complete than pay full price for a rushed game that's missing content.

This is so true and i dont care who it is i was hyped for watch dogs then they announced months begore its release it already has dlc characters available at launch no thanks its just a reason to pay more than 60 bucks plus tax. I look at battlefield 4 if you wanna enjoy the full game you gotta pay more and in a years time they will rerelease the same game all dlc included for 39.99.

That is on the developers end, not Sony or Microsoft.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#35mokmuudPosted 4/18/2014 7:43:39 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Type0luvr posted...
Why does Phil Spencer use the Xbox 1 logo? er well original Xbox

He's said before he sometimes hints with his picture (he had a Gears of War one before they acquired the IP)

I'd guess OG Xbox IP's being re-done like Killer Instinct.

Killer Instinct wasn't an OG Xbox IP.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#36HyzinBurgPosted 4/18/2014 7:45:56 PM
bob15x posted...

I'd rather wait for a game that's complete than pay full price for a rushed game that's missing content.

This
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#37HyzinBurgPosted 4/18/2014 7:47:15 PM
Ellesarien posted...
bob15x posted...

Well, yes..when that is your ONLY choice...of course you do. And you are here just to hate on everything X-1 or MS so it's not like anyone is astounded by your opinion.

Still wondering why this board is so bad, people?
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#38aheroafakePosted 4/18/2014 7:47:54 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
he's paid to say that

Duh.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#39cmincPosted 4/18/2014 9:42:45 PM
HyzinBurg posted...
Ellesarien posted...
bob15x posted...

Well, yes..when that is your ONLY choice...of course you do. And you are here just to hate on everything X-1 or MS so it's not like anyone is astounded by your opinion.

Still wondering why this board is so bad, people?

Yeah, the one guy that responds to the bs this board gets on a semi constant basis is the problem. Riiiight. He's 100% right, too. Not a damn one of you has one good thing to say about your precious ps4's without relating it to the xb1.

Yeah, its the more powerful. Yeah, it used to be cheaper. Yeah, theres no kinect. Yeah, it's selling better.

But all you have to play are multiplats that might as well be identical, indy's and lackluster first party exclusives like knack, killzone and infamous that you guys know you dont even like because none of you ever talk about them.

Forza 5, titanfall, killer instinct and hell, even ryse have already brought more to the table than you guys will see this year. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings and apologize again for having to assure you that things will get worse for you at e3.

The second sony actually starts talking about their upcoming games is the second every one of you guys remember why you went with xbox in the first place last gen. Sony cant give you guys the games that youre expecting without microsoft doing it first and better. Just look at most of their ip or even last years e3 presentations...

Old man wizard faces talking to gremlins in a cave while breaking the fourthwall...or quantum break? This isnt even a discussion.

Sony was more powerful last gen, too, and no one cared until ms shifted their focus away from 360.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#40Sin_Angelus_Posted 4/18/2014 11:10:05 PM
Money can do great things....

I'm assuming you have proof of this?