I own an Xbox One and I love it.

#1kidwgmPosted 4/18/2014 8:18:27 AM(edited)
Pre-ordered my one right when they became available after E3. Loved the E3 presentation. After having my Day One console since release here is why its awesome.

1) Kinect. "Xbox On" "Xbox Pause" Xbox Watch TV" Really who doesn't love this feature? I'm not going to sit here and say its perfect as its not. I say it works for me about 90% of the time and I contribute some of those issues with having two tv set ups side by side.

2) Price. I had no problem spending $500 on release. I'm a grown ass adult. Work. Pay my bills. Have good savings and investment. So dropping $500 was nothing for me. Am I upset that some retailers offered deals a few months after release? No, as I'm not 12 years old and understand that this may happen with early adoptions of a product.

3) Graphics. Resolution this resolution that. Listen if the game is fun and the graphics are good then I don't see the problem. I really don't care if the game is slightly better on another system.

4) Hype. I was extremely hyped about this console after E3. I was very disappointed when MS caved in and listen to the entitlement whiners that have no internet. But whatever as I know MS still will deliver an awesome gaming and entertainment experience that will continue to improve after each update.

I will continue to love my One. As far as the PS4.....right now it doesn't do anything for me. I know I will eventually pick one up. Probably in a year or so when the game library warrants a purchase. Just my thoughts of why owning an Xbox One has so far been an awesome experience.
---
Currently Playing: LEGO The Hobbit, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#2Eagles931Posted 4/18/2014 8:17:08 AM
lol
---
PSN : SlootSlayer11
LoL IGN: Merecat
#3Mindwipe77Posted 4/18/2014 8:17:49 AM
classic reassurance, board never disappoints in this area
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#4kyncaniPosted 4/18/2014 8:20:33 AM
Well that was a short thread.

Toke Jopic ?
#5grampamurkedPosted 4/18/2014 8:22:58 AM
I enjoy mine as well. But this positive topic can not be allowed to spread. Sorry tc
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#6cheezedadadaPosted 4/18/2014 8:25:28 AM(edited)
TC, even though no one told the other person who made the opposite thread that it was reassurance, I guarantee someone tells you this is. Guaranteed.

*EDIT*
LOL I refreshed and it's already happening. I just seriously choked on a sip of water from laughing at how predictable that was.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#7BloatedSquirrelPosted 4/18/2014 8:26:00 AM
That sucks, TC. I'm sorry for your burden.
---
"They'll just put the tools down if they want to do the drugs bad enough."
FFXIV Character http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4981957/
#8ScRuiPosted 4/18/2014 8:27:01 AM
I support this topic LOL...

TC you are going to get a lot of posts, but will be flamed on most of them...

I say *cheers* enjoy it... I sure enjoy mine also
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#9BoneRevolutionPosted 4/18/2014 8:27:51 AM
That's it. Smart people, smart choices.
#10axelfooley2k5Posted 4/18/2014 8:28:00 AM
Pig and elephant dna just wont splice
---
Congrats Colbert!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oASYa-Wkroc