I own an Xbox One and I love it.

#11InjusticeRebornPosted 4/18/2014 9:29:49 AM
cheezedadada posted...
TC, even though no one told the other person who made the opposite thread that it was reassurance, I guarantee someone tells you this is. Guaranteed.

*EDIT*
LOL I refreshed and it's already happening. I just seriously choked on a sip of water from laughing at how predictable that was.

XD

Mind never disappoints.
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#12DojoMaxPosted 4/18/2014 9:30:39 AM
grampamurked posted...
I enjoy mine as well. But this positive topic can not be allowed to spread. Sorry tc

You seem to flip flop on this issue.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#13kidwgm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 9:38:03 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
classic reassurance, board never disappoints in this area

Not at all. Plenty of whiners and trolling I thought a positive post was in order.
---
Currently Playing: LEGO The Hobbit, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#14joeskeletorPosted 4/18/2014 9:38:08 AM
kidwgm posted...
Pre-ordered my one right when they became available after E3. Loved the E3 presentation. After having my Day One console since release here is why its awesome.

1) Kinect. "Xbox On" "Xbox Pause" Xbox Watch TV" Really who doesn't love this feature? I'm not going to sit here and say its perfect as its not. I say it works for me about 90% of the time and I contribute some of those issues with having two tv set ups side by side.

2) Price. I had no problem spending $500 on release. I'm a grown ass adult. Work. Pay my bills. Have good savings and investment. So dropping $500 was nothing for me. Am I upset that some retailers offered deals a few months after release? No, as I'm not 12 years old and understand that this may happen with early adoptions of a product.

3) Graphics. Resolution this resolution that. Listen if the game is fun and the graphics are good then I don't see the problem. I really don't care if the game is slightly better on another system.

4) Hype. I was extremely hyped about this console after E3. I was very disappointed when MS caved in and listen to the entitlement whiners that have no internet. But whatever as I know MS still will deliver an awesome gaming and entertainment experience that will continue to improve after each update.

I will continue to love my One. As far as the PS4.....right now it doesn't do anything for me. I know I will eventually pick one up. Probably in a year or so when the game library warrants a purchase. Just my thoughts of why owning an Xbox One has so far been an awesome experience.

1) I dont like kinect and its voice crap it often leads to me screaming goofy commands to get it to respond correctly when i coulda just pushed a button.

2) While i dont mind paying $500 for a the system knowing i paid an extra 100 for the kinect is salt in the wound plus theres that weaker specs aspect.

3) Non issue thats only for idiots to argue.

4) How anyone could be hyped for xb1 after the disaster that was e3 i mean MS had to change most of what they planned the xb1 to be.

I think you are over loving an under performing console you sound like one of those blind wiiu fans who cant give criticism were its due.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor / WiiU: Deadskelton
#15HorridhalPosted 4/18/2014 9:43:57 AM
Cool, TC.

I enjoy mine, but I also feel there are multiple issues that have yet to be resolved. When they get resolved I will enjoy it more.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#16BSerenityPosted 4/18/2014 9:46:45 AM
joeskeletor posted...
kidwgm posted...
Pre-ordered my one right when they became available after E3. Loved the E3 presentation. After having my Day One console since release here is why its awesome.

1) Kinect. "Xbox On" "Xbox Pause" Xbox Watch TV" Really who doesn't love this feature? I'm not going to sit here and say its perfect as its not. I say it works for me about 90% of the time and I contribute some of those issues with having two tv set ups side by side.

2) Price. I had no problem spending $500 on release. I'm a grown ass adult. Work. Pay my bills. Have good savings and investment. So dropping $500 was nothing for me. Am I upset that some retailers offered deals a few months after release? No, as I'm not 12 years old and understand that this may happen with early adoptions of a product.

3) Graphics. Resolution this resolution that. Listen if the game is fun and the graphics are good then I don't see the problem. I really don't care if the game is slightly better on another system.

4) Hype. I was extremely hyped about this console after E3. I was very disappointed when MS caved in and listen to the entitlement whiners that have no internet. But whatever as I know MS still will deliver an awesome gaming and entertainment experience that will continue to improve after each update.

I will continue to love my One. As far as the PS4.....right now it doesn't do anything for me. I know I will eventually pick one up. Probably in a year or so when the game library warrants a purchase. Just my thoughts of why owning an Xbox One has so far been an awesome experience.

2) While i dont mind paying $500 for a the system knowing i paid an extra 100 for the kinect is salt in the wound plus theres that weaker specs aspect.

You do realize that these two points relate to each other, right? (Not meaning to sound snippy)
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#17joeskeletorPosted 4/18/2014 9:51:39 AM
BSerenity posted...
joeskeletor posted...
kidwgm posted...

You do realize that these two points relate to each other, right? (Not meaning to sound snippy)

Yeah thats why i put weaker specs at the end kinda like how i rated it its not that bigga deal and im not really making it an issue after all xbox had slightly better specs than ps2 that didnt stop ps2 from being dominant
---
#18Laylow12Posted 4/18/2014 9:55:40 AM
kidwgm posted...

All the points you brought up as positive Microsoft failed in.

1) KINECT 2.0 isn't what they promised. It's not for games and it doesn't work 90% of the time! more like 70%. Most gamers don't want to have to pay for it. Also, used for meta data to sell to advertisers.

2) PRICE: more expensive for less performance than the PS4. Wii-U also has more games in 1080p than the XBOX ONE.

3) GRAPHICS: incapable of 1080p unless the screen stays stable like sports or driving games. PS4 crushes it.

4) HYPE : Yeah that NEGATIVE HYPE was real good for sales and destroyed a previously good name (XBOX).

Good stuff TC.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#19kidwgm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 9:57:50 AM
joeskeletor posted...
kidwgm posted...

1) I dont like kinect and its voice crap it often leads to me screaming goofy commands to get it to respond correctly when i coulda just pushed a button.

4) How anyone could be hyped for xb1 after the disaster that was e3 i mean MS had to change most of what they planned the xb1 to be.

I think you are over loving an under performing console you sound like one of those blind wiiu fans who cant give criticism were its due.

So you are whining about issues you knew about before you purchased it? Sounds like you need to stop purchasing stuff you felt was flawed before hand. Its called impulse control.
---
Currently Playing: LEGO The Hobbit, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#20joeskeletorPosted 4/18/2014 10:02:04 AM
Give the tc a break after all he was hyped after the e3 announcement as we all were. Either that or he dosent have a dime in the cranium either way he loves his xb1 yes he does he loves his wittle fuzzy wuzzy woo
---