Titanfall exclusive to MS because Sony did not want to reveal PS4 specs to them

#11THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/18/2014 10:50:58 AM
BoneRevolution posted...
Seriously?

Wow...No wonder they're going bankrupt...

It's not like you need much money to deal with Xbox One. Plus the Titanfall sequel might be be fun.
---
Warning: I have a different views about stuff so try not to get worked up. OK?
#12slyman19Posted 4/18/2014 10:54:15 AM
xxtasy911 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
Seriously?

You're joking though, right?

Why is his words unbelievable? Sony has been make dumb decisions like this for over a decade and at some point, those mistakes will catch up to them.
#13EnclavePosted 4/18/2014 12:15:29 PM
How was it a stupid decision? The more 3rd parties they told the bigger risk of their actual specs getting leaked and thus allowing Microsoft modify their own specs to parity or to superior specs.

If the article is correct having the most powerful console was worth passing on Titanfall and after last months sales? Seems like they made the right decision for the company. After all, Titanfall was good but not the gods gift to gaming it was being hyped up to be.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#14thegamer00Posted 4/18/2014 12:18:55 PM
What a stupid move for Sony. that's why they are going bankrupt/
#15BSerenityPosted 4/18/2014 12:18:58 PM
slyman19 posted...
xxtasy911 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
Seriously?

Why is his words unbelievable? Sony has been make dumb decisions like this for over a decade and at some point, those mistakes will catch up to them.

Do you know what the difference is between SCE and Sony?
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#16Exodus_PrimePosted 4/18/2014 12:19:50 PM
slyman19 posted...
xxtasy911 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
Seriously?

They're mad at him because it's true, top devs leaving first party studios, selling buildings, square enix shares, firing people...let's downplay it by calling him a troll.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#17MonicasBackPosted 4/18/2014 12:21:32 PM
Sony is a sinking ship, and their games division is the only bilge pump working.
---
Monicaaa
#18RyuuHou25Posted 4/18/2014 12:26:02 PM
Yeah, real stupid move by Sony here, pass over a game which has barely broken a million copies on THREE systems now, whereas their exclusive easily broke a million on a single system in 9 days.

And oh yeah, they have the best selling console of this generation and are making EA regret putting this only on MS systems.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#19thegamer00Posted 4/18/2014 12:29:58 PM
This might be a little petty. But I convinced someone not to buy a Sony TV because I told them Sony was going bankrupt.
#20mokmuudPosted 4/18/2014 12:30:09 PM
So much fail in this topic.
SMH
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539