Titanfall exclusive to MS because Sony did not want to reveal PS4 specs to them

#21BSerenityPosted 4/18/2014 11:31:37 AM
thegamer00 posted...
This might be a little petty. But I convinced someone not to buy a Sony TV because I told them Sony was going bankrupt.

Certainly is more telling about you than him.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#22HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/18/2014 11:32:35 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
And oh yeah, they have the best selling console of this generation and are making EA regret putting this only on MS systems.

Why would EA regret not putting it on PS4 when PS4 exclusives sell less than 1/2 as much as a single TF SKU. It doesn't instill much faith.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#23thegamer00Posted 4/18/2014 11:32:49 AM
BSerenity posted...
thegamer00 posted...
This might be a little petty. But I convinced someone not to buy a Sony TV because I told them Sony was going bankrupt.

I honestly believe Sony will declare bankruptcy in the next 5 years. But they won't go out of business. They lose too much money every year.
#24Exodus_PrimePosted 4/18/2014 11:34:18 AM
thegamer00 posted...
BSerenity posted...
thegamer00 posted...

I honestly believe Sony will declare bankruptcy in the next 5 years. But they won't go out of business. They lose too much money every year.

I wonder who would end up buying the Playstation brand.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#25thegamer00Posted 4/18/2014 11:37:31 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
thegamer00 posted...
BSerenity posted...
thegamer00 posted...

Not sure if Playstation would change hands. But when Sony declares bankruptcy. They would save billions. They wouldn't have to pay people pensions for example. They would probably consist of a company that focuses on video games, movies and financial services.
#26BSerenityPosted 4/18/2014 11:38:09 AM
thegamer00 posted...
BSerenity posted...
thegamer00 posted...

I don't see it happening. Which is why they are making smart business choices. Diehards here just love to spin it into a doom and gloom situation. Which is far from the case. I also maintain that MS isn't going to roll off the Xbox Division.

It is just stupid spinning from fanboys to get reactions out of others in a poor attempt to get some attention in their lives.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#27xxtasy911Posted 4/18/2014 11:42:30 AM(edited)
slyman19 posted...
xxtasy911 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
Seriously?

Wow...No wonder they're going bankrupt...

You're joking though, right?

Why is his words unbelievable? Sony has been make dumb decisions like this for over a decade and at some point, those mistakes will catch up to them.

The PS4 is a small division within Sony, a 3rd party game that probably would have sold maybe 1.5 million units on the PS4 isn't the reason Sony has finical issues. Do you even know how much money Sony/Microsoft get from 3rd party games? Not that much compared to the devs and publishers.... and these "dumb decisions" you claim they've been making for decades, please elaborate.
---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
#28SuperSuikodenPosted 4/18/2014 11:38:55 AM
BSerenity posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
smart move

---
Steam/Xbox 360 Gamertag: Call Me A Hero
3DS FC: 4699-7127-1486 NNID: CallMeAHero
#29Exodus_PrimePosted 4/18/2014 11:39:29 AM
thegamer00 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
thegamer00 posted...
BSerenity posted...
thegamer00 posted...

Not sure if Playstation would change hands. But when Sony declares bankruptcy. They would save billions. They wouldn't have to pay people pensions for example. They would probably consist of a company that focuses on video games, movies and financial services.

That's a good point.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#30xxtasy911Posted 4/18/2014 11:43:28 AM(edited)
HENTAIDOJI posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
And oh yeah, they have the best selling console of this generation and are making EA regret putting this only on MS systems.

Why would EA regret not putting it on PS4 when PS4 exclusives sell less than 1/2 as much as a single TF SKU. It doesn't instill much faith.

.... ya because infamous selling over a million units in 9 days is peanuts compared to titanfall. smh
where do you come up with this stuff?!
Either way, do you not understand how logic works?
Larger user base = more profit for EA
---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe