X1 lack of mmos is disheartening

#1velvet_hammerPosted 4/18/2014 9:49:54 AM
No FFXIV, no DCUO, no Planetside 2, no Deep Down, no H1Z1 etc. Why is MS shunning away mmos? I thought MS was all about that online play. Imagine teh cloud in an mmo
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#2SaQu1BPosted 4/18/2014 9:56:59 AM
At least we got Elder Scrolls Online. That is still good.
#3alexismynamexxPosted 4/18/2014 9:59:53 AM
How is Ms shunning away mmo's when almost all of the ones you have listed have been bought out by sony?

What happened to;

The crew
The division
Sunset overdrive
Fable legends
TeS mmo

Tc you're looking a bit fanboyish but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you have no understanding of gaming releases whatsoever except for Sony exclusive games for some strange reason.
#4cheezedadadaPosted 4/18/2014 9:59:54 AM
I was so excited for Deep Down...until I saw gameplay. =(

I am hoping H1Z1 ends up being fun though, because I like the sounds of it. Already played FFXIV on the PC and zero interest in DCUO and Planetside 2.

@SaQu1B - Still not sure how I feel about ESO. I liked the beta enough to buy the game itself, but not enough to pay any fee.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#5Pokerkid777Posted 4/18/2014 10:00:23 AM
most mmo's suck anyway, lack there of is more of benefit than anything.
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#6Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 4/18/2014 10:01:29 AM
FFXIV: ARR is the only one of those games that I'm sad about not being on the Xbox One. I had it on PS3 and loved the hell out of it. Unfortunately, I don't have a PS3 anymore, so it looks like I will have to wait until I buy a PS4 next February before I can play it again. I do have The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition pre-ordered, though, and I'm really hoping that the XB1 and PS4 versions run about the same and that it will be good enough to keep me busy until I buy a PS4 and can get back into FFXIV: ARR.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#7PoweredMilkManPosted 4/18/2014 10:01:57 AM
Mmos on a console lol I have a pc for that
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#8BSerenityPosted 4/18/2014 10:04:19 AM
alexismynamexx posted...
How is Ms shunning away mmo's when almost all of the ones you have listed have been bought out by sony?

What happened to;

The crew
The division
Sunset overdrive
Fable legends
TeS mmo

Tc you're looking a bit fanboyish but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you have no understanding of gaming releases whatsoever except for Sony exclusive games for some strange reason.

These two are not MMOs.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.