MS' Scramble to keep us...

#1MRL3G3NDPosted 4/18/2014 9:13:44 AM
I'd first like to say that I've never owned a sony console in my life...nor am I considering one right now...

My honest opinion.. the XB1 is a POS right now.
I've owned an Original xbox, about 3 xbox 360's...and the level of quality and attention to customers is just not there.

I knew this was disaster city when they first reveal came out...I knew MS was heading to disaster when they found the casual market with the Kinect 1.0

They release the next iteration of my favorite all time gaming system... and gaming is not the focus...

Then they release an article where they say they aren't EVEN AIMING FOR A GRAPHICALLY SUPERIOR SYSTEM...bad news for gamers...

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/408068/xbox-one-does-not-target-the-highest-end-graphics-says-ms-engineer/

They focused on Kinect, NFL, and call of duty...which is their stereotype market target...

MS' initial plan was to trade in gamers for the dudebro & wii market...they failed at several key things...one being PRICE... the wii's major strength is that it was almost an impulse buy...2nd...dudebro's already have cable and access to sports broadcast...and COD looks better on the cheaper system...

OK

Now they are back tracking trying to capture their core audience back...it's too late, they've already brought a highly expensive inferior piece of hardware to the market...then they act as if they can make it more powerful through lying to us through articles and slyly worded comments...

Not only do we have this less powerful system... the damn thing is a mess. I still own a 360, and the difference in XBL is staggering... you would think the XB1 is MS' first attempt at an online connected system.

Night after night my friends and I have problems connecting games. Chat drops, can't join each other... sometimes I can't even check my friends list IT TELLS ME TO TRY LATER...smh what a smack in the face.

When I go play my 360, it's like a relief... everything goes through smooth like it has for years...

I'm making a multiclip of my BF4 snipes...they brag that one of the new features in the next update is better DVR quality...no sound...

My brother isn't even here, why is he logged in through the Kinect
Why can't I broadcast a twitch session when the other person logged in doesn't have an account.

wtf happened to the controller battery indicator?

Why do I have to hard boot the game every time I switch the disc...why is it asking me if I own the game when it's sitting right there inside of it?

I mean come on... we pay all of this money and the damn thing doesn't work? Did they quality test this AT ALL? I feel like they skipped that and made the early adopters the testers.

Every night there is always an issue...we don't deserve this...

Going on from here... I think MS needs to kick it into high gear because it seems like Sony is trying to put us to sleep. I just looked at the vid editor they just did, and I was like wow...they have free games, and they are doing updates that actually add to the value...while we pay all this money for a sub par experience....

people praise MS for the updates, but they are not updates.. they are patches that haven't even brought XBL up to par with it's $99 predecessor...

IMO MS needs to wake up and kick it into a high gear if they want to salvage this operation.

Thoughts from non fanboys...serious mature people
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM