Father kills son because he wants to play xbox games

#161XtremeWRATH360Posted 4/18/2014 7:02:41 PM
Women should learn how to keep their legs closed to prevent guys like this from being a father.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#162Mr_Big_BossPosted 4/18/2014 7:16:47 PM
RaRitsujun posted...
>USA
>Xbox

lol

Please don't confuse USA with FLORIDA. Florida is the black sheep of the family.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#163blackhrtPosted 4/18/2014 7:28:00 PM
NCPwn posted...
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/18/us-usa-videogames-killings-idUSBREA3H0K620140418

As a Father, I can't understand how video games could ever be more important than your child.

Don't attempt to understand NCPwn. There are people that study that kind of stuff for a living and they barely understand.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#164AnthonyBrock2Posted 4/18/2014 8:34:37 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
Anyone notice how all the crazy **** seems to happen in Florida?

As offensive as this may sound....Florida is the f******* trashcan of the US. For the most part it's nothing but petty criminals, drug dealers, and Sexual offenders. If you ask me they should just give it to immigrants and say f*** it.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#165Jinzo 111887Posted 4/18/2014 8:54:47 PM
knightimex posted...
Seeing how he has a history of being a rapist, I don't think he actually wanted the child to begin with.

As a father myself, I hope this guys gets what's coming to him.

Too bad torture isn't an option.
I see where you are coming from. This guy isn't really human, he's a monster that only looks like one. I can understand wanting some time to relax, but what he did was horrible. He neglected his responsibilities and threw away something very important when he killed his son.

Anyway, I wonder if Bubsy 3D and Superman 64 count as torture. This man would be lucky if he even got low quality games like those to play in prison in a world that takes these things into account.
---
Inakunarinasai (Cease to exist) - incredibly epic song from the 16-bit era of video games.
# of people who thought I was Jinjo: 1
#166ResidentECVXPosted 4/18/2014 9:26:40 PM
The mother seems like a piece of work herself. Having children and leaving them alone with a guy with a criminal past.
---
My Video Games - http://users.ign.com/collection/ResidentECVX?objType=1
"If The Suspense Doesn't Kill You, Something Else Will!" - Resident Evil 2
#167DrakillionPosted 4/18/2014 9:32:47 PM
Wow. He's not right in the head :/ That's cruel!

"Yates said Wygant was unemployed and recently had moved to Florida from California. Yates said Wygant has an extensive criminal history in California ranging from trespassing to rape."

Man, he's 24? Sheesh, he looks like he's in 30's. Probably just a bad mug shot.
---
It's funny how No Guard and the absence of it can turn the wimpiest of men into fighting machines and gods of war and destruction into pathetic, big, wimps.
#168DarkMark942Posted 4/18/2014 9:38:42 PM
Damn
---
Seattle Seahawks
#169Jinzo 111887Posted 4/18/2014 9:39:05 PM
Drakillion posted...
That's cruel!
Are you talking about his actions, the idea of having him play Bubsy 3D and Superman 64, or both?
---
Inakunarinasai (Cease to exist) - incredibly epic song from the 16-bit era of video games.
# of people who thought I was Jinjo: 1
#170aheroafakePosted 4/18/2014 9:45:07 PM
That is just sick. I hope that guy spends the rest of his life in prison where he can be the female dog of every inmate there.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |