Father kills son because he wants to play xbox games

#171Holden_McgroinPosted 4/18/2014 9:52:25 PM
Why is it that women love these kinds of guys? With parents like that, the kid is better off.
---
All the ladies love Holden Mcgroin.
#172DrakillionPosted 4/18/2014 9:56:04 PM
Jinzo 111887 posted...
Drakillion posted...
That's cruel!
Are you talking about his actions, the idea of having him play Bubsy 3D and Superman 64, or both?

His actions. Look, I'm not a father, and I don't want to be one yet. Not until I'm sure I can support my family. If I had a child and they were crying relentlessly, I'm going to stop what I'm doing to see what's wrong and make sure they're okay.

Also, I'm confused. Bubsy? Superman 64? What does bad games have to do with it?
---
It's funny how No Guard and the absence of it can turn the wimpiest of men into fighting machines and gods of war and destruction into pathetic, big, wimps.
#173TeleriumPosted 4/19/2014 12:52:04 AM
"Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games"

Florida, man...

Florida... Man!

Why's so much bad **** happen to people in Florida? All these "aylee" kids being murdered by their parents, this guy, the thing in the news now about the crack-chick who tried to give birth in her tub high before chewing her kid's umbilical off... Every time there's some big sensational story in the news (i.e. Tonight on Nancy Grace: Man feeds children to dog, eats dog, craps out dog, feeds crap to children, eats children!) It's somewhere in Florida.
#174Spetsnaz420Posted 4/19/2014 12:59:21 AM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Why didn't the idiot just get another console? You have to game so bad that you couldn't wait for your son to finish his turn?

It's hard out there for kids these days with terrible parents like this...They didn't choose to be in these crazy situations.

Lmao way to read the article
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#175prozac786Posted 4/19/2014 1:56:03 AM
I don't have any children of my own, but my brother has a little baby boy, who's just turned 2.

The attachment I've felt to him, ever since he was born, is hard to put into words..

But I get this overwhelming feeling of protectiveness, if I even think about harm coming to my nephew. Just like an awareness that's always there, to look after him.

How someone could do this, to their own actual child, is incomprehensible and saddens me very much.

This is rage inducing..
---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#176shdwdrgnixPosted 4/19/2014 1:57:42 AM
I'm glad to never want children, seems like too much work just to take care of and feed
#177daniel79Posted 4/19/2014 2:46:24 AM
Over half the Americans I used to hear over Xbox Live during some games sounded as if they was two brain cells away from becoming a fully fledged lunatic that wanted to kill something, so it doesn't supprise me to be fair.

Some of the english were just as weird.

People you really wouldn't want to meet in real life, let alone have shouting their weirdness in your ear hole.

As sad as this story is, expect more cases of it. More idiots on earth = more idiotic things they do.

This is why we need another world war, thin the number of thickies down a bit. Because all you have to do is open a newspaper or put the tv on, hell, even walk down the street to realise we are knee deep in these thick, warped ass people.

They need culling. It's that simple.
#178KOOGARPosted 4/19/2014 2:50:12 AM
living in america
---
Don't read this - it hurts your eyes.
#179wh0_kn0wsPosted 4/19/2014 8:39:08 AM
bossk5 posted...
wh0_kn0ws posted...
eh, if this asswipe strangled a 20 year old, none of you would even be talking about this, or even heard of it

So what's your point Hero? Are you one of those " killing kids is no worse than killing adults" people?

Way to be edgy.

well that didn't take long

are you one of those 'i have the same opinion as the majority and you're a dumbhead if you don't' people?

lol thatswhaticalledgy.jpg

anyway, i just posted that to disrupt this tired circle jerk. obviously it was effective
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#180ace_two_maxPosted 4/19/2014 8:52:32 AM
SaQu1B posted...
So video games do kill people?

No people kill people, just that a knife is silent and can be well hidden and a gun can help to kill many more people.

Video games kills social life.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!