How in the world did the X1 not beat PS4 sales in March? /notroll

#1SnoicFactorPosted 4/18/2014 9:31:08 AM
I am really asking. I fully expected Xbox One to win due to Titanfall, TF bundle, price cuts, etc.
---
nt
#2FPS_hitmanPosted 4/18/2014 9:34:12 AM
They fanboys already bought their systems. Now they need to convince sane people to buy and it's not happening. They have a history of broken consoles and their exclusives are all declining and made by new devs now. Not really any reason for anyone to by into the BS spin of clouds etc...
#33HPPosted 4/18/2014 9:38:03 AM
Infamous was clearly of a system seller than Titanfall even though MS gave it away for free.
#4billOrileyPosted 4/18/2014 9:39:19 AM
because the damage have been done before they even released the console.
#5DaMadKingPosted 4/18/2014 9:39:20 AM
3HP posted...
Infamous was clearly of a system seller than Titanfall even though MS gave it away for free.

yet Titanfall sold more though.
#6RybalPosted 4/18/2014 9:40:51 AM
DaMadKing posted...
3HP posted...

When PC sales were factored in. They didn't state the individual numbers.

Honestly, I'm rather surprised myself. The only thing that I can think of is that TF purchasers purchased their systems earlier in anticipation, rather than waiting for the game.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#7TevrenPosted 4/18/2014 9:47:17 AM
DaMadKing posted...
3HP posted...

On 2 platforms, and with many more selling days in March than Infamous. Without looking up exact dates, I think it was close to 2 weeks that TF dropped before Infamous. Given another platform, and more time on market, easy to see why it wins.

Yet we can also safely assume TF X1 didn't break 1M in sales during March. We know GZ moved a lot of copies, and total X1 software for March was 1.4M. The biggest issue with X1 right now is PR and public perception. Had it broke 1M, There wuld have been statements issued. This is likely why Sony released info that Infamous had broken that number across retail and digital in 9 days.
---
PSN: Tarqosis
#8flame030191Posted 4/18/2014 4:26:14 PM
Tevren posted...
DaMadKing posted...
3HP posted...

On 2 platforms, and with many more selling days in March than Infamous. Without looking up exact dates, I think it was close to 2 weeks that TF dropped before Infamous. Given another platform, and more time on market, easy to see why it wins.

Yet we can also safely assume TF X1 didn't break 1M in sales during March. We know GZ moved a lot of copies, and total X1 software for March was 1.4M. The biggest issue with X1 right now is PR and public perception. Had it broke 1M, There wuld have been statements issued. This is likely why Sony released info that Infamous had broken that number across retail and digital in 9 days.

10 days exactly. TF released March 11th, inFamous on March 21st.
---
PSN: armyflame XBL: That Guy Flame
My gaming setup: http://imgur.com/1vV0VK1 Proud to be a God of War fan. http://imgur.com/APaWnBD http://imgur.com/v1m4dbD
#9bgwilly255Posted 4/18/2014 4:28:54 PM
You better not be trolling or we will smother you with a pillow.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#10MuryoPosted 4/18/2014 4:36:07 PM
FPS_hitman posted...
They fanboys already bought their systems. Now they need to convince sane people to buy and it's not happening. They have a history of broken consoles and their exclusives are all declining and made by new devs now. Not really any reason for anyone to by into the BS spin of clouds etc...

---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken