How in the world did the X1 not beat PS4 sales in March? /notroll

#41CyborgTwentyPosted 4/19/2014 10:33:24 AM
PS4 had more to offer.
#42TurbokkPosted 4/20/2014 9:07:05 AM(edited)
Xbox One is selling like hot cakes.
#43Robin_MaskPosted 4/20/2014 9:09:50 AM
Tevren posted...
Yet we can also safely assume TF X1 didn't break 1M in sales during March. We know GZ moved a lot of copies, and total X1 software for March was 1.4M. The biggest issue with X1 right now is PR and public perception. Had it broke 1M, There wuld have been statements issued. This is likely why Sony released info that Infamous had broken that number across retail and digital in 9 days.

I still don't get the idea of using GZ, it's on four different consoles and one of the most well-known franchises in gaming with lots of hype behind it.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#44leelee3105Posted 4/20/2014 9:14:43 AM
Empty and pathetic
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#45NSGraphitePosted 4/20/2014 9:29:19 AM
I read somewhere that the xbone version of titanfall broke 1.35 million units. or was that titanfall's total sales? that doesnt seem right cause it would seem to me that it would sell near a million on just the PC.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#46Laylow12Posted 4/20/2014 9:46:22 AM
darkace77450 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Yeah, but to be fair, they're not going to be able to keep doing this, at some point they're going to have to start stepping their game up. E3 is going to have to be pretty phenomenal for Sony for them to have this continue for them

Sony doesn't have to do anything to "keep doing this", because MS is "doing this" to themselves. Sony's CEO could show up at E3, walk on stage, drop his trousers, flick himself in the nuts, pull up his trousers, bow, and leave without saying a word and Sony's would still outperform MS.

That would be epic! Best E3 moment ever!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#47kyncaniPosted 4/20/2014 9:51:19 AM
NSGraphite posted...
I read somewhere that the xbone version of titanfall broke 1.35 million units. or was that titanfall's total sales? that doesnt seem right cause it would seem to me that it would sell near a million on just the PC.

Total sales.

Xbox One barely managed to move 1.4 million games in march, counting all games, not just Titanfall.

If you remove Titanfall, there isn't much left though.
#48Private_NoobPosted 4/20/2014 10:11:25 AM
DRM murdered the xbone back on May 21st, 2013.
Why won't you guys accept that fact?!?!
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
#49megaman1376Posted 4/20/2014 1:38:42 PM
Private_Noob posted...
DRM murdered the xbone back on May 21st, 2013.
Why won't you guys accept that fact?!?!

No murdered but fatally injured if they take care they can recoup but so far the injury is too fresh
#50jamamaw_gustavPosted 4/20/2014 1:56:27 PM
Turbokk posted...
The Ponies buy multiple PS4s so Sony doesn't have to seel more buildings.

Leave seels(?) out of this