How likely is MS to match Sony in the first 3 years of this gen for exclusives?

#1BBQMooseheadPosted 4/18/2014 10:50:31 AM
Match or beat. I ask because, the first 3 years of this gen will be the most critical in XB1 picking up steam. If MS cant at least match sony for 1st party titles, then the gap will only get worse.

The list of exclusives for XB1 in the next few years is....*drum roll* please...

Halo
Spark
Quantum break
Sunset overdive

And what else?
#2HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/18/2014 11:10:49 AM(edited)
Same as last gen.

By having more first party studios
Publishing more 3rd party games.
Kinect will gets dozens of exclusives by simply existing.

It also helps a bunch Sony is shuttering studios, firing staff, porting exclusives to other platforms and going bankrupt.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#33HPPosted 4/18/2014 11:13:25 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Same as last gen.

It also helps a bunch Sony is shuttering studios, firing staff, porting exclusives to other platforms and going bankrupt.

Its posts like this that make this board literally cringe worthy. I seriously felt embarrassed for you, this board, and gamers in general after reading that delusional reassurance.
#4BaronVladzPosted 4/18/2014 11:15:45 AM
3HP posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Same as last gen.

Its posts like this that make this board literally cringe worthy. I seriously felt embarrassed for you, this board, and gamers in general after reading that delusional reassurance.
#5dnmtPosted 4/18/2014 11:16:27 AM
BaronVladz posted...
3HP posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Same as last gen.

#6HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/18/2014 11:17:59 AM
3HP posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Same as last gen.

Truths can hurt.
---
#7WinnsockPosted 4/18/2014 11:24:55 AM
I don't know how likely it is, but I'm sure Microsoft will bring plenty of good exclusives to the table. In addition to those posted, there's at least one unannounced Japanese game, Gears of War, and D4. I'm sure there will be several new exclusives announced at E3, with at least a few of them being AAA titles. I'm not concerned about a lack of games. I'm just really stoked for E3 to get here because I want to see MORE
---
GT: Winnsock
#8Sin_Angelus_Posted 4/18/2014 11:52:25 AM(edited)
BBQMoosehead posted...
The list of exclusives for XB1 in the next few years is....*drum roll* please...

Halo
Spark
Quantum break
Sunset overdive

And what else?

D4
Cobalt
Fantasia
Japanese Studio Title
Black Tusk Title
Halo 2 Remake
Powerstar Golf
Next-Gen Gears
Nutjitsu (lol)
Shining Empire
Super Time Force

3HP posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Same as last gen.

What was delusional reassurance? MS does have more first party studios, Kinect will get exclusives, and Sony is closing studios and on the verge on bankruptcy. They've also invested 1 billion in first party studios. The only thing he may be reaching on is the third party thing, but it does seem like X1 will have more of those while PS4 will have more indies (and not saying that's necessarily a bad thing).
#9HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/18/2014 11:57:06 AM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
What was delusional reassurance?

Some have issue separating facts from opinions.
---
#10FPS_hitmanPosted 4/18/2014 5:46:22 PM
Like before Sony keep PlayStation going if it's the last thing they keep.

MS vice president and board want Xbox to be disbanded now and before anything else. Also halo an. Gears are declining in quality hard and now made by unproven studios. Sony will bring game of the year exclusives like always with variety not just one genre.