Question now is who will do worse One or U?

#1FPS_hitmanPosted 4/18/2014 9:57:46 AM(edited)
topic - Results (102 votes)
Xbox one
44.12% (45 votes)
Wii U
55.88% (57 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Xbox loses a month in which titanfall is free and a price drop plus all the PR spin of clouds and dx12. Now a dev is dropping support it's looking like Wii U again. The crazed fans ran out and bought their consoles and now sales have sputtered. What's sells been like since the original rush? Have they even sold a million since the new year?

So question is who will do worse?

Wii U at least has mario to try and carry it. Plus parents who will buy for their kids.

Xbox has halo and gears but they have declined rapidly and are now made by unproven studios. Those same crazed fans already have their consoles so those titles won't push to many hardware units. Also most tvs like my Samsung does everything the Kinect does and most will implement those features so Kinect is gonna become useless not to mention most don't want it anyway.

Both systems aren't getting support from the companys. Seems Nintendo is more interested in supporting the DS. While MS vice president and board want the Xbox division gone so with this news what kind of drama will ensue there?
#2SaQu1BPosted 4/18/2014 9:57:16 AM
Wtii u and it's not even close.
#3FPS_hitman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 9:59:58 AM
I also say Wii U as there is only so much Mario people can take. MS will probably come out with new IP's and one of the studios making gears or halo has to be good.
#4MuryoPosted 4/18/2014 10:07:06 AM
Use logic:

who hasn't locked the console's functions behind a paywall?

Who's launch games were complete and did not need "seasons" or excused themselves with "we'll add the rest later" ?

who doesn't force console owners with installs that can quickly fill up internal storage?

Who, despite being in a difficult situation isn't resorting to lies, insults or anti consumer tactics.?

Who never promised ultra resolutions or fps and instead aproached next gen in a different way?

Who made the console efficient without the need of an internet connection so users don't have to "deal with it" or "stick with the old system"?
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#5VirobotPosted 4/18/2014 10:08:37 AM
This is just a bait topic.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#6FPS_hitman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 11:40:14 AM
No it's a poll. The one is following the exact chain of events as the Wii U. So I'm curious as to wether people think which console will do worse. Will either reach 10, 20, or 30 mil?

Is this a repeat of gen 6?
#7Joey-ZazaPosted 4/18/2014 11:41:56 AM
Can't believe you failed to mention Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Wii U coming out.

Games that are basically Nintendo's flagship. Games that will sell systems.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#8SupaflyGibsonPosted 4/18/2014 11:44:09 AM
Muryo posted...
Use logic:

who hasn't locked the console's functions behind a paywall?

Who's launch games were complete and did not need "seasons" or excused themselves with "we'll add the rest later" ?

who doesn't force console owners with installs that can quickly fill up internal storage?

Who, despite being in a difficult situation isn't resorting to lies, insults or anti consumer tactics.?

Who never promised ultra resolutions or fps and instead aproached next gen in a different way?

Who made the console efficient without the need of an internet connection so users don't have to "deal with it" or "stick with the old system"?

Use logic. The wii u is hardly a current gen console. The xbone is outselling what the 360 in the same timeframe…yet the wii u isn't coming close to what the wii sold. Am I using logic correctly?
---
gt: For Spartaa
#9Sith JediPosted 4/18/2014 11:47:07 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Can't believe you failed to mention Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Wii U coming out.

Games that are basically Nintendo's flagship. Games that will sell systems.

Those two alone are making me think twice about getting a PS4. Does the Wii U have awful online like the Wii?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#10FPS_hitman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 11:47:23 AM
I mentioned they had Mario didn't I? Also mentioned there supporting the DS more so that covers smash.