why is the xbone selling less than half what the ps4 is selling?

#111kyncaniPosted 4/20/2014 9:37:04 AM
Turbokk posted...
kyncani posted...
Funny how this board is divided in two :

- The first half thinks the PS4 beats the Xbox One because it has superior hardware.

- The second half thinks the PS4 beats the Xbox One because it is much cheaper

;)

And the third group who knows the truth that Sony is lieing about PS4 sales numbers.

Is that so Turbokk ? :D

No, no, no, they're lying to us, it cannot be :'(

Lol

Eh, I wonder : to make a poll or not to make a poll ...
#112JohnWall32Posted 4/20/2014 9:40:59 AM
Inferior hardware at a pemium price...you'd have to be a blind xbot to buy an X1 over a PS4 at this point.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#113chubbychaserPosted 4/20/2014 4:38:19 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
Inferior hardware at a pemium price...you'd have to be a blind xbot to buy an X1 over a PS4 at this point.

---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#114TurbokkPosted 4/20/2014 8:57:33 PM
kyncani posted...
Turbokk posted...
kyncani posted...

- The first half thinks the PS4 beats the Xbox One because it has superior hardware.

;)

And the third group who knows the truth that Sony is lieing about PS4 sales numbers.

Lol

Sony is known for this.
#115kyncaniPosted 4/20/2014 9:59:42 PM
Turbokk posted...
kyncani posted...
Turbokk posted...
kyncani posted...

;)

Lol

Sony is known for this.

Actually no, Sony is known to be a reliable source of information while Microsoft kept lying.

Some examples :D

Sony told us what the PS4 was.
Microsoft kept lying, saying Kinect was essential to the Xbox One, you cannot remove it.
And suddenly, after a lot of public backslash, it is no longer essential, just loosely integrated with the Xbox One.

Sony sold 7m PS4 to the consumer. Microsoft wouldn't tell us how many. All we know is that it is under 5m, so much under that giving us numbers would be embarrassing.

There is a reason why the Xbox is known as Xbox 180 : Microsoft cannot be trusted.

And the Xbox One is sinking.
#116Ada-Wong-FanPosted 4/20/2014 11:29:58 PM
Also due to Kinect Forced on us, if Microsoft has Kinectless Xbox One liking start selling Selling
---
My Prediction Release Dates of Final Fantasy XV (Japan Release Date: Christmas 2014) / (International Release Date: January 16 2015)
#117ExDiosPosted 4/20/2014 11:43:01 PM
The kinect, personally. I'll buy an Xbox One eventually but if it still includes the kinect I'll just throw it in the garbage.
#118Ada-Wong-FanPosted 4/20/2014 11:51:32 PM
ExDios agree with i too throw kinect 2.0 in garbage.
---
My Prediction Release Dates of Final Fantasy XV (Japan Release Date: Christmas 2014) / (International Release Date: January 16 2015)
#119CaIiber345Posted 4/20/2014 11:56:12 PM
ExDios posted...
The kinect, personally. I'll buy an Xbox One eventually but if it still includes the kinect I'll just throw it in the garbage.

---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#120dustinhinson200Posted 4/21/2014 2:47:38 AM
AtomicMenace posted...
If you have a 12 gallon barrel of water and a 50 gallon barrel of water, both with holes in them - which one bleeds dry first?

depends on the size of each respective hole.