why is the xbone selling less than half what the ps4 is selling?

#51Master AlienPosted 4/18/2014 4:55:02 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
AtomicMenace posted...
You can have the fastest car in the world, but it's pointless when it doesn't have any tires.

Logic dictates that the fastest car in the world would come with tires.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not a keyboard knight. I don't have a folder littered with resources that are constantly saved and added to for possible situation. I am merely a man of common sense who has a love for cars and I will regurgitate information I have seen/read/heard. The fact that cars dont come with tires is there.
#52CharadeSmithPosted 4/18/2014 4:55:21 PM
AtomicMenace posted...
I think it speaks volumes when the soon-to-be top-selling game for PS4 will be one that came out a year ago.

Yeah it speaks volumes about the XB1's lack of games that it can't even compete with a rerelease
---
Do you even dude, bro?
#53TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 4:55:46 PM
AtomicMenace posted...
Besides, what would you kids know about tires or engines? Your mom drives you to GameStop anyway.

Facepalm.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#54AtomicMenacePosted 4/18/2014 4:58:15 PM
Will one of you ponies please provide a screenshot of your PS4 library? I want proof that someone besides me on GameFAQs is even buying what few games they have. I've already provided my proof.
#55TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 4:58:56 PM
AtomicMenace posted...
Engines have nothing to do with tires on their own.

You ONLY need engine to be the fastest car? I thought you need tiers too.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#56CaIiber345Posted 4/18/2014 4:59:50 PM
People don't want to absorb the cost of a $100 niche gimmick peripheral glorified voice-activated remote control that should be optional.

People were turned off by corporate suits trying to sell TV, Skype, and the NFL, as well as insulting customers with ridiculous comments about Internet access and Xbox 360.

People were turned off by a console that was going to require an Internet connection to function.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#57AtomicMenacePosted 4/18/2014 5:00:22 PM
Can't afford console + watches others play them on streaming/video sites + thinks they are master financial advisers + lives in competitors forum = The average forum kid.
#58Master AlienPosted 4/18/2014 5:01:16 PM
AtomicMenace posted...
Will one of you ponies please provide a screenshot of your PS4 library? I want proof that someone besides me on GameFAQs is even buying what few games they have. I've already provided my proof.

All of this because you demand self-justification is truly frightening. I'm guessing you were born in the 90's
#59TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 5:01:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#60AtomicMenacePosted 4/18/2014 5:03:15 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
AtomicMenace posted...
Engines have nothing to do with tires on their own.

You ONLY need engine to be the fastest car? I thought you need tiers too.

I apologize SL1, I tend to forget that the average individual here is probably incapable of understanding a simple metaphor. I'll try to slow things down. I blame my master's degree.