why is the xbone selling less than half what the ps4 is selling?

#61TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 5:04:49 PM(edited)
AtomicMenace posted...
Will one of you ponies please provide a screenshot of your PS4 library? I want proof that someone besides me on GameFAQs is even buying what few games they have. I've already provided my proof.

PS+ offers too much value my friend, 20 something free games per month is kinda overwhelming, no wonder no one buys games, I'm sorry xbox live for gold offers you some 10yr old, bu that's how things are lol.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#62AtomicMenacePosted 4/18/2014 5:03:51 PM
Master Alien posted...
AtomicMenace posted...
Will one of you ponies please provide a screenshot of your PS4 library? I want proof that someone besides me on GameFAQs is even buying what few games they have. I've already provided my proof.

All of this because you demand self-justification is truly frightening. I'm guessing you were born in the 90's

Once again, no one can provide proof of ownership.
#63skermacPosted 4/18/2014 5:04:23 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
People don't want to absorb the cost of a $100 niche gimmick peripheral glorified voice-activated remote control that should be optional.

People were turned off by corporate suits trying to sell TV, Skype, and the NFL, as well as insulting customers with ridiculous comments about Internet access and Xbox 360.

People were turned off by a console that was going to require an Internet connection to function.

Even after Major Nelson made things right?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#64Juzten76Posted 4/18/2014 5:05:43 PM
Price.

/topic
#65AtomicMenacePosted 4/18/2014 5:05:59 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
AtomicMenace posted...

PS+ offers too much value my friend, 20 something free games per month is kinda overwhelming, no wonder no one buys games, I'm sorry xbox live for gold offers you some 10yr old, bu that's how things are lol.

PS+ won't mean anything when it no longer exists. Have fun trying to play non-existent games if worse comes to worse and Sony continues to go into the red. Thanks for proving the attachment-rate issue from earlier though.
#66TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 5:06:52 PM
Why would anyone provide proof of ownership to some nobody lol? What are you MS's DRM piracy squad? Kids these days... facepalm.
---
#67Master AlienPosted 4/18/2014 5:07:32 PM
AtomicMenace posted...
Master Alien posted...
AtomicMenace posted...

All of this because you demand self-justification is truly frightening. I'm guessing you were born in the 90's

ill gladly post pics when you admit your original post is incorrect. and i was just using your response to me for simply asking to share where you got your information.
#68AtomicMenacePosted 4/18/2014 5:08:35 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Why would anyone provide proof of ownership to some nobody lol? What are you MS's DRM piracy squad? Kids these days... facepalm.

It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
#69TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 5:08:46 PM
AtomicMenace posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
AtomicMenace posted...

PS+ won't mean anything when it no longer exists. Have fun trying to play non-existent games if worse comes to worse and Sony continues to go into the red. Thanks for proving the attachment-rate issue from earlier though.

See xboner's logic generally are that if you get an xboxone you get gold, but when it comes to PS4, nop , your sub runs out, LMFAO.
---
#70mokmuudPosted 4/18/2014 5:10:27 PM
AtomicMenace posted...
Master Alien posted...
AtomicMenace posted...

I buy digital.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539