why is the xbone selling less than half what the ps4 is selling?

#71AtomicMenacePosted 4/18/2014 5:10:56 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
AtomicMenace posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
AtomicMenace posted...
Will one of you ponies please provide a screenshot of your PS4 library? I want proof that someone besides me on GameFAQs is even buying what few games they have. I've already provided my proof.

PS+ offers too much value my friend, 20 something free games per month is kinda overwhelming, no wonder no one buys games, I'm sorry xbox live for gold offers you some 10yr old, bu that's how things are lol.

PS+ won't mean anything when it no longer exists. Have fun trying to play non-existent games if worse comes to worse and Sony continues to go into the red. Thanks for proving the attachment-rate issue from earlier though.

See xboner's logic generally are that if you get an xboxone you get gold, but when it comes to PS4, nop , your sub runs out, LMFAO.

None of this at any point made sense. Sony Ponies want everything to be free and handed to them. No wonder Sony is in financial ruin.
#72skermacPosted 4/18/2014 5:11:11 PM
Latest NPD report came out recently and it shows that PlayStation 4 has sold over 7 Million units all over the world and this is the third month in a row PS4 has lead the charts in console sales.

In response to this result, Major Nelson said on his Reddit:

Congrats to Sony. As I’ve mentioned before, this is a marathon not a sprint and we know what we need to do.

In a response to a comment from a user, who said that the thread was based on the sales of Xbox platform and there was no mention of Sony, Nelson said:

Well, Sony is an obvious competitor and should be recognized for what they’ve done. It’s the proper thing to do.

Also, upon the recent appointment of a new head of Xbox ‘Phil Spencer’, Major Nelson seemed pretty excited:

If you watch the interview I did with Phil – he was pretty clear on what we need to do and that focus on games.

Phil is a great guy and I am really happy he is “Head Of Xbox”.

Currently, Microsoft is hard at work to bring in new features and apps to the Xbox One for making it one source of all the entertainment.

http://segmentnext.com/2014/04/18/major-nelson-claims-know-need-response-ps4-leading-charts/?utm_source=rss
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#73TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 5:11:56 PM
mokmuud posted...
AtomicMenace posted...
Master Alien posted...
AtomicMenace posted...
Will one of you ponies please provide a screenshot of your PS4 library? I want proof that someone besides me on GameFAQs is even buying what few games they have. I've already provided my proof.

All of this because you demand self-justification is truly frightening. I'm guessing you were born in the 90's

Once again, no one can provide proof of ownership.

I buy digital.

Nah we gotta provide proof to show this guy that 7+ million PS4 users have games to play. LMFAO
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#74Master AlienPosted 4/18/2014 5:13:00 PM
mokmuud posted...
AtomicMenace posted...
Master Alien posted...
AtomicMenace posted...

All of this because you demand self-justification is truly frightening. I'm guessing you were born in the 90's

I buy digital.

meh i was just going to take a picture of the main menu thing when i got home, it shows em all
#75AtomicMenacePosted 4/18/2014 5:13:06 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
mokmuud posted...
AtomicMenace posted...
Master Alien posted...
AtomicMenace posted...

I buy digital.

Nah we gotta provide proof to show this guy that 7+ million PS4 users have games to play. LMFAO

Even people who dropped out of school in 6th grade and live in poverty should have the knowledge and equipment to take a photo of a television screen.
#76TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 5:13:13 PM
AtomicMenace posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
AtomicMenace posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
AtomicMenace posted...

PS+ offers too much value my friend, 20 something free games per month is kinda overwhelming, no wonder no one buys games, I'm sorry xbox live for gold offers you some 10yr old, bu that's how things are lol.

PS+ won't mean anything when it no longer exists. Have fun trying to play non-existent games if worse comes to worse and Sony continues to go into the red. Thanks for proving the attachment-rate issue from earlier though.

See xboner's logic generally are that if you get an xboxone you get gold, but when it comes to PS4, nop , your sub runs out, LMFAO.

None of this at any point made sense. Sony Ponies want everything to be free and handed to them. No wonder Sony is in financial ruin.

I guess you also don't know what a chapter 11 is, and the meaning of ' financial ruin'.
---
#77CharadeSmithPosted 4/18/2014 5:15:15 PM(edited)
AtomicMenace posted...
Master Alien posted...
AtomicMenace posted...

i've bought:

Trials Fusion
Mercenary Kings
Killzone Shadow fall + Season Pass
Infamous SS
MGS GZ
Dead Nation
Outlast
Don't Starve
Resogun
Tomb Raider DE

Have had it for little over 2 months

Can't SS the digital library cause if you go to PS4 boards you'll know my ps4 needs to be exchanged now.
only TR and KZ are physical
Yeah, half are PS+. And it was worth it, as Resogun and MK are great.

Plan on picking up Daylight and Child of light in 2 weeks
Watch Dogs in late May
TLOU in June
Arkham Knight in September

Dunno about Driveclub and Order, that remains to be seen, too early to tell.
---
Do you even dude, bro?
#78TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 5:14:27 PM
You missed the 'why would they?' part.
---
#79AtomicMenacePosted 4/18/2014 5:14:51 PM
mokmuud posted...
AtomicMenace posted...
Master Alien posted...
AtomicMenace posted...

I buy digital.

Thank you! I, too, enjoy an extensive digital library. I also see that unlike these others who live to argue you seem to be an equal-opportunity gamer. Thanks for contributing to the conversation when others seem to find it too difficult to do.
#80AtomicMenacePosted 4/18/2014 5:15:46 PM
CharadeSmith posted...
AtomicMenace posted...
Master Alien posted...
AtomicMenace posted...

i've bought:

Trials Fusion
Mercenary Kings
Killzone Shadow fall + Season Pass
Infamous SS
MGS GZ
Dead Nation
Outlast
Don't Starve
Resogun
Tomb Raider DE

Have had it for little over 2 months

Can't SS the digital library cause if you go to PS4 boards you'll know my ps4 needs to be exchanged now.
only TR and KZ are physical
Yeah, half are PS+. And it was worth it, as Resogun and MK are great.

Plan on picking up Daylight and Child of light in 2 weeks
Watch Dogs in late May
TLOU in June
Arkham Knight in September

Dunno about Driveclub and Order, that remains to be seen, too early to tell.

I also enjoyed Resogun. In fact, it was my very first platinum trophy that I ever got! inFamous: Second Son was my 2nd platinum.