why is the xbone selling less than half what the ps4 is selling?

#81AtomicMenacePosted 4/18/2014 5:18:06 PM
TheSL1Club posted...

I guess you also don't know what a chapter 11 is, and the meaning of ' financial ruin'.

No one I hang out with mentions chapter 11. Plus the moment I feel my credit score starting to degrade I normally run from that group of people.
#82Master AlienPosted 4/18/2014 5:18:23 PM
i like how this guy expects us to jump through hoops for him but cant do a simple thing like provide where he got his information, the only thing i ever asked for (other than him admitting he was wrong)

in the end the information i provided came straight from microsofts website, im just curious why he is keeping this up?
#83TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 5:18:30 PM
So PS4 have the games, and PS4 users do buy them, now what? Admit you were wrong and you were being a fanboy for the sake of fanboy?
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#84AtomicMenacePosted 4/18/2014 5:19:18 PM
They really need to make a forum for people who like all systems. These fanboys, though often hilarious and providing teary eyes, are quite the downers.
#85TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 5:21:33 PM
The irony is overflowing lol.
---
#86AtomicMenacePosted 4/18/2014 5:23:01 PM
Master Alien posted...
i like how this guy expects us to jump through hoops for him but cant do a simple thing like provide where he got his information, the only thing i ever asked for (other than him admitting he was wrong)

in the end the information i provided came straight from microsofts website, im just curious why he is keeping this up?

I'm not needing to provide proof to anyone who isn't part of the culture. Like I said Sherlock, it exists. Since you appear to have ample time not playing games of any kind, perhaps you should play the game of Google. I, myself, am leaving to watch Game of Thrones and enjoy some online gaming goodness! :D Been fun all! For those of you who added me as friends I have just accepted the 7 requests. (Didn't know GameFaqs had a friend thing until now.) Cheers!
#87CharadeSmithPosted 4/18/2014 5:23:21 PM
AtomicMenace posted...
They really need to make a forum for people who like all systems. These fanboys, though often hilarious and providing teary eyes, are quite the downers.

Well it's not that simple. You can't just like everything outright, otherwise that'd be not having any standards. The only thing i like about the XB1 is the fact that it's quieter and cooler (temperature) than the PS4. And DR3. That's it. And the upcoming schedule does not look good at all either
And Nintendo was never for me so i'm not even gonna go there, if people like what they do, fine, but even a dry XB1 is preferrable to me.
---
Do you even dude, bro?
#88TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 5:27:19 PM(edited)
Master Alien posted...

The only thing you'll get from him is constantly dodging you lol.
---
#89darkphiresagePosted 4/18/2014 5:26:58 PM
lol
Dude shredded Atomic in that debate, and he goes all to pieces slinging insults and bragging about his masters degree. Is it really that hard to admit you were wrong? You presented your arguments and opinions in a civil manner, commendable for most people on gamefaqs, and then immediately lose all respect and credibility after posting an epic string of the most childish, subject changing, insult laden, trolly posts I've ever seen. Damn son. Have some f****** dignity.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#90TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 5:28:49 PM
darkphiresage posted...
lol
Dude shredded Atomic in that debate, and he goes all to pieces slinging insults and bragging about his masters degree. Is it really that hard to admit you were wrong? You presented your arguments and opinions in a civil manner, commendable for most people on gamefaqs, and then immediately lose all respect and credibility after posting an epic string of the most childish, subject changing, insult laden, trolly posts I've ever seen. Damn son. Have some f****** dignity.

AtomicMenace posted...
Besides, what would you kids know about tires or engines? Your mom drives you to GameStop anyway.

Did you say masters degree?
---