Knowing Ubisoft they'll try to turn Watchdogs into a cashcow just like AC series

#11Revival125Posted 4/18/2014 12:57:28 PM
aszsith posted...
How dare a company attempt to make profit off of a popular product they produce!

Profit is not always a good bed fellow to innovation and creativity and fun.

We are gamers. Profit means nothing to us except the game gets enough money to be viable to be released.
---
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me
#12aszsithPosted 4/18/2014 1:00:26 PM
Revival125 posted...
aszsith posted...
How dare a company attempt to make profit off of a popular product they produce!

We are gamers. Profit means nothing to us except the game gets enough money to be viable to be released.

Really? Then why is this board completely overrun with sales topics?
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#13darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 1:07:50 PM
aszsith posted...
Revival125 posted...
aszsith posted...

Really? Then why is this board completely overrun with sales topics?

It's only overrun with sales topics if you let it be. Ignore them and post in topics you want to post in.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#14joeskeletorPosted 4/18/2014 1:15:06 PM
Profit off of sequals allow for new games if mario didnt sell would we have a sequal or a nintendo. So yeah tc if watchdogs is a hit 2 is guaranteed but just think if AC series woulda done poorly would there be a watchdogs.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor / WiiU: Deadskelton
#15TheGleamEyesPosted 4/18/2014 1:52:49 PM
joeskeletor posted...
Why does it gotta be ubisoft its every big name publisher EA, Activision, MS, Sony, Nintendo at least ubisoft makes new games like watchdogs the rest just pump out same ol same ols and thats it.

A reskinned AssCreed =/= New game.
#16Joey-ZazaPosted 4/18/2014 1:53:38 PM
He didn't say Assassin's Creed as an example now did he? Now go sit in the corner.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#17TheGleamEyesPosted 4/18/2014 1:57:26 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
He didn't say Assassin's Creed as an example now did he? Now go sit in the corner.

Are you illiterate? Or do you have a hard time following simple logic?

Ubisoft is known for AssCreed. WatchDogs is developed by Ubisoft, and will likely be the same **** as AssCreed for formula's sake.
#18lunaticcorePosted 4/18/2014 1:58:58 PM
Black Flag was amazing.

Adding the pirates was so great that it threatens to derail the entire series and make future Assassins Creed games obviously less awesome when they are missing that whole part of the game.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng