Xbox Smash bros kinda thing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Smash bros kinda thing

User Info: Gamerman1127

Gamerman1127
2 years ago#1
Would you, the viewers of this post, like to see one? i think i would. I'm not sure though because all i can think would be in it would be Master Chief and a few others. How do you guys think it would go ?
Currently playing random.
Gamertag: Sir Register

User Info: PoweredMilkMan

PoweredMilkMan
2 years ago#2
No
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon

User Info: Lyrm

Lyrm
2 years ago#3
God no

User Info: I-Love-Pumpkins

I-Love-Pumpkins
2 years ago#4
Since Nintendo refuses to change their format for Smash Brothers, I for one WOULD like to see Microsoft take the genre on - .in 3D. Something akin to Power Stone or a good version of Anarchy Reigns.

Who wouldn't want to pound Banjo into the ground with Conker? Wait, that didn't sound very PG....

User Info: fretless58

fretless58
2 years ago#5
They simply can't make one, there aren't enough iconic characters to use without double dipping.
Master Chief, Marcus Fenix, Banjo-Kazooie, one of the Dead Rising protagonists, a Viva Pinata...um...Blinx the Cat?
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/

User Info: FourManSeven

FourManSeven
2 years ago#6
They don't have enough characters. Simple as that.

User Info: fizzle2222

fizzle2222
2 years ago#7
hell to the no

User Info: hectic3

hectic3
2 years ago#8
Yes but if it was like PvZ Garden Warfare. Could be fun, would make it different enough from smash.

User Info: solideye11

solideye11
2 years ago#9
It would be interesting, but the roster will have more obscure characters than PSASBR and that's saying something.
I love the mountains, I love the clear blue skies. I love big bridges, I love when great whites fly.
PSN: chr11224(Say you're from GameFaqs)

User Info: Gamerman1127

Gamerman1127
2 years ago#10
hectic3 posted...
Yes but if it was like PvZ Garden Warfare. Could be fun, would make it different enough from smash.

i like that idea
Currently playing random.
Gamertag: Sir Register
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Smash bros kinda thing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived