For those that don't have a console yet..

#1skermacPosted 4/18/2014 2:44:19 PM
I recommend waiting another year to buy either the XB1 or the PS4 because there is nothing to play on either. You should take your money and buy a XB360 or PS3 right now. You will stay busy having fun and not worry about having nothing to play like so many do on here.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#2Va1onPosted 4/18/2014 2:48:45 PM
skermac posted...
I recommend waiting another year to buy either the XB1 or the PS4 because there is nothing to play on either. You should take your money and buy a XB360 or PS3 right now. You will stay busy having fun and not worry about having nothing to play like so many do on here.

Obviously if u are strapped for cash gaming is not a need but a luxury. I just bought a titanfall bundle today and have had a ps4 since launch. I am loving second son on the ps4 and playing battlefield on it is amazing. Knack is a good game as well. Resogun is awesome. Mercenary kings is awesome. Fifa 14 is awesome.

I just picked dead rising 3, forza 5, titanfall obviously and garden warfare.

To me there plenty of games for both. Good launch lineups.
#3Gunvalkyrie2Posted 4/18/2014 2:56:53 PM
skermac posted...

I sort of agree.

I have an XboxOne - TR DE was amazing - Dead Rising 3 was a surprise --- but the bargain bins are stuffed with 360/PS3 gems -- and there's just not a lot on the 2 new systems to play.
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#4skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 2:57:19 PM
Va1on posted...
skermac posted...

Obviously if u are strapped for cash gaming is not a need but a luxury. I just bought a titanfall bundle today and have had a ps4 since launch. I am loving second son on the ps4 and playing battlefield on it is amazing. Knack is a good game as well. Resogun is awesome. Mercenary kings is awesome. Fifa 14 is awesome.

I just picked dead rising 3, forza 5, titanfall obviously and garden warfare.

To me there plenty of games for both. Good launch lineups.

All those games are old. We have barely anything to look forward to and last gen consoles have more coming out. I play my last gen consoles a lot more now. I am tired of the few next gen titles I have.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#5kennyynnooPosted 4/18/2014 3:55:11 PM
Ehhh just buy them all, I just got a new 360 even though I have a x1. Wife misses co op, I will get a ps4 in a year, no exclusives that peak my interests this year from them. I can live with taking a hit on graphics slightly with the x1 for a year in order to get forza horizon 2. If you got the money go for it, if you don't....go to school or get a better job to afford things.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#6XtremeWRATH360Posted 4/18/2014 4:23:32 PM
I have a gaming PC so it's really the exclusives at this point that pull me in and neither system has any good exclusives right now. The XB1 is a tougher sell for me still because of the forced Kinect and higher price tag.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#7DaLaggaPosted 4/18/2014 4:34:08 PM
skermac posted...

Or better yet, just get a gaming PC and never look back. Leave the PS4 and Xbone in the toy box where they belong.
#8aj4x94Posted 4/18/2014 4:35:23 PM
I'll wait till August when The Evil Within is finally out. Then I'll get a PS4.

When Microsoft finally drops the Kinect, THEN I'll get an Xbox One.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#9KCJ5062Posted 4/18/2014 4:36:03 PM
Batman Arkham Knight is coming out in the Fall.
#10prozac786Posted 4/18/2014 4:36:28 PM
skermac posted...

This again from Skermac..

I feel like I'm back in summer 2013
---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x