For those that don't have a console yet..

#11Sith JediPosted 4/18/2014 5:53:35 PM
DaLagga posted...
skermac posted...
I recommend waiting another year to buy either the XB1 or the PS4 because there is nothing to play on either. You should take your money and buy a XB360 or PS3 right now. You will stay busy having fun and not worry about having nothing to play like so many do on here.

Or better yet, just get a gaming PC and never look back. Leave the PS4 and Xbone in the toy box where they belong.

Don't look back because you'll see all the great games that aren't available for PC?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#12skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 6:20:17 PM
prozac786 posted...
skermac posted...
I recommend waiting another year to buy either the XB1 or the PS4 because there is nothing to play on either. You should take your money and buy a XB360 or PS3 right now. You will stay busy having fun and not worry about having nothing to play like so many do on here.

This again from Skermac..

I feel like I'm back in summer 2013

The problem is everyone is complaining there is nothing to play, I happen to agree. I own a PS4 and an XB1. Guess what I play 90% of the time? My PS3. Why, there were only a few launch games worth playing. Now its dried up and I am tired of launch games, yet last gen consoles keep pumping them out.

I figured I would save new buyers the hassle of buying next gen now and then coming on here and complaining there is nothing to play. I recommend them waiting a year to save that heartache. They will get more use out of a last gen console for now.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#13flame030191Posted 4/18/2014 6:23:35 PM
I've hardly touched PS3/360 since I got the PS4 and Xbox One. Sure, there aren't fifty thousand games to play on the 8th gen systems, but games like the better console version of Battlefield and CoD Ghosts, as well as Forza 5, inFamous: Second Son, Killzone: Shadow Fall, and Titanfall all as easy to play as picking up a controller, is taking up more than enough time to compensate.
---
PSN: armyflame XBL: That Guy Flame
My gaming setup: http://imgur.com/1vV0VK1 Proud to be a God of War fan. http://imgur.com/APaWnBD http://imgur.com/v1m4dbD
#14pepsiboy95620Posted 4/18/2014 6:37:37 PM
skermac posted...
Va1on posted...
skermac posted...

Obviously if u are strapped for cash gaming is not a need but a luxury. I just bought a titanfall bundle today and have had a ps4 since launch. I am loving second son on the ps4 and playing battlefield on it is amazing. Knack is a good game as well. Resogun is awesome. Mercenary kings is awesome. Fifa 14 is awesome.

I just picked dead rising 3, forza 5, titanfall obviously and garden warfare.

To me there plenty of games for both. Good launch lineups.

All those games are old. We have barely anything to look forward to and last gen consoles have more coming out. I play my last gen consoles a lot more now. I am tired of the few next gen titles I have.

Is this how bad its got that the games that just came out are old? Its because of people like you that companies keep putting out the same product every year and just changing the number on it. I don't think games get old that quick I would say a game is good around 2 years. I like to enjoy the games and not worry how old they are or how long I've played them.
---
GT:Martin 23 kings
#15XtremeWRATH360Posted 4/18/2014 7:00:03 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
DaLagga posted...
skermac posted...

Or better yet, just get a gaming PC and never look back. Leave the PS4 and Xbone in the toy box where they belong.

Don't look back because you'll see all the great games that aren't available for PC?

What games would someone be missing out on exactly?

Call Of Duty-Check
Battlefield-Check
Skyrim-Check
Batman-Check
Fallout-Check
Assassins Creed-Check
Bioshock-Check
And many many games you can only get on PC.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#16flame030191Posted 4/18/2014 7:03:27 PM
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
DaLagga posted...
skermac posted...

Call Of Duty-Check
Battlefield-Check
Skyrim-Check
Batman-Check
Fallout-Check
Assassins Creed-Check
Bioshock-Check

God of War

Gran Turismo

Forza

Halo

Fable

Gears

LittleBigPlanet

Mario

Zelda

Pokemon

Grand Theft Auto (typically gets a rather rushed port to the PC that the community takes up on themselves to fix)

Last of Us

MANY more games....

The lack of these exclusives and the lack of support the PC community gives to games I love playing, like CoD, are the main reasons I don't see spending hundreds of dollars every couple of years being worth it to play on a PC.
---
PSN: armyflame XBL: That Guy Flame
My gaming setup: http://imgur.com/1vV0VK1 Proud to be a God of War fan. http://imgur.com/APaWnBD http://imgur.com/v1m4dbD
#17skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 8:03:38 PM
pepsiboy95620 posted...
skermac posted...
Va1on posted...
skermac posted...

Obviously if u are strapped for cash gaming is not a need but a luxury. I just bought a titanfall bundle today and have had a ps4 since launch. I am loving second son on the ps4 and playing battlefield on it is amazing. Knack is a good game as well. Resogun is awesome. Mercenary kings is awesome. Fifa 14 is awesome.

I just picked dead rising 3, forza 5, titanfall obviously and garden warfare.

To me there plenty of games for both. Good launch lineups.

All those games are old. We have barely anything to look forward to and last gen consoles have more coming out. I play my last gen consoles a lot more now. I am tired of the few next gen titles I have.

Is this how bad its got that the games that just came out are old? Its because of people like you that companies keep putting out the same product every year and just changing the number on it. I don't think games get old that quick I would say a game is good around 2 years. I like to enjoy the games and not worry how old they are or how long I've played them.

I cant think of any game I've played 2 years later. The longest so far is TLOU. I am tired of all launch games except KZ SF, Ghosts, and Titanfall. But they are growing old to me, time to move on to something new.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#18XtremeWRATH360Posted 4/18/2014 8:42:19 PM
flame030191 posted...
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
DaLagga posted...
skermac posted...

Call Of Duty-Check
Battlefield-Check
Skyrim-Check
Batman-Check
Fallout-Check
Assassins Creed-Check
Bioshock-Check

God of War

Gran Turismo

Forza

Halo

Fable

Gears

LittleBigPlanet

Mario

Zelda

Pokemon

Grand Theft Auto (typically gets a rather rushed port to the PC that the community takes up on themselves to fix)

Last of Us

MANY more games....

The lack of these exclusives and the lack of support the PC community gives to games I love playing, like CoD, are the main reasons I don't see spending hundreds of dollars every couple of years being worth it to play on a PC.

Eh, i enjoy the PC exclusives a bit more though i do own a Wii U for Mario and Zeldas and GTA 5 is taking FOREVER to come to PC if it even does god bless Rockstar for ignoring PC gamers.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#19Hucast9Posted 4/18/2014 9:44:37 PM(edited)
I don't have an Xbox One, and i'm not waiting a year to get one. I'll get one in time for Batman Arkham Knight. I predict that this game is going to shock all of you when it comes to graphics, and is going to be a true next gen experience. Expect to be blown away by this game.
#20TravalanchePosted 4/21/2014 7:31:19 AM
TC:Everyone knows this. Half of my friends have a PS4/Xbone yet NONE of them actually play it and still use the PS3/Xbox 360 due to the bland games on the new consoles.

If you don't own a console period you may as well just get a 3DS as I've gotten more enjoyment out of that than any other gaming platform bar maybe my PC for modded Skyrim and New Vegas.