What upcoming games on X1 this year can boost sales over PS4?

#11kyncaniPosted 4/18/2014 7:57:07 PM
Lovecraftiangod posted...
Nothing is going to help the xbone catch up this year. Is tall multiplatform will be better on ps4 and is there even another exclusive coming out this year?
#12RowdyToe69Posted 4/21/2014 4:36:34 PM
Let's just be happy that the Xbone is doing better than the Wii U. Also I've realized this. The Xbone and the PS4 are very close in sales, but the Xbone is released in 13 countries while the PS4's in 48. So if the amount of regions with the Xbone and PS4 are equal the Xbone might outsell the PS4. Especially when the Xbone is released in 26 more regions in September. Who knows? The Wii U could start outselling the PS4 (in Nintendo's dreams) for all I know.
#13Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/21/2014 4:51:54 PM
Lovecraftiangod posted...
Nothing is going to help the xbone catch up this year. Is tall multiplatform will be better on ps4 and is there even another exclusive coming out this year?

Other than indies or low budget, there are no release dates for any of the major exclusive games. All speculation at this point, hopes and prayers.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#14Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/21/2014 4:53:35 PM
RowdyToe69 posted...
Let's just be happy that the Xbone is doing better than the Wii U. Also I've realized this. The Xbone and the PS4 are very close in sales, but the Xbone is released in 13 countries while the PS4's in 48. So if the amount of regions with the Xbone and PS4 are equal the Xbone might outsell the PS4. Especially when the Xbone is released in 26 more regions in September. Who knows? The Wii U could start outselling the PS4 (in Nintendo's dreams) for all I know.

Not really, Xbox is being outsold in the regions both are released and those other countries are not boosting sales by a lot at all, if they did, you would think Microsoft would release there but they know it's worthless territory
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#15xxtasy911Posted 4/21/2014 4:55:23 PM
Does it really matter if it outsells PS4? As long as it stays competitive it shouldnt make a difference to anyone
---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
#16LEGEND_725Posted 4/21/2014 7:19:21 PM
CharadeSmith posted...
Why would cod and destiny do that? They are going to be better on PS4

Lol enjoy unnoticable resolution while I enjoy Microsoft dedicated servers
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#17Tyronelio1Posted 4/21/2014 7:22:40 PM
xxtasy911 posted...
Does it really matter if it outsells PS4? As long as it stays competitive it shouldnt make a difference to anyone

This guy knows what's up.

But of course you have xeeh and charade to shoot down any positivity or general discussion like usual.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com, http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/69072065#26.
Talk about reassurance.
#18CKnightPosted 4/21/2014 7:22:50 PM
Probably nothing. I think MS is fine with PS4 being number 1. They just want the X1 to sale well overall.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#19TheBonfiniPosted 4/21/2014 7:26:16 PM
I hope this board doesn't become like the Wii-U board where some regulars still have their fingers crossed Sony will magically fail.

It's over. There's no game that will put x1 ahead of Sony globally. X1 preflopped
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#20orestes1981Posted 4/21/2014 7:51:41 PM
dolabla posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
Why would cod and destiny do that? They are going to be better on PS4

Well, scratch Destiny off. Just read this: http://www.psu.com//a023063/Destiny-demand-higher-than-Watch-Dogs-as-US-preorder-chart-shows-PS4-dominating

I would say because Destiny is being made by Bungie, but nevermind.

Call of Duty has historically sold more on Xbox platforms. Maybe Microsoft comes out with a bundle?

Microsoft is not catching up this generation.

They cut the price? It is still less powerful than the PS4, and the a bunch of price drops does not instill confidence in consumers. The Xbox One will sell, but it will not even come close to the PS4 numbers.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher