Forbes: Xbox One has a problem...

#21kyncaniPosted 4/18/2014 6:39:24 PM
prozac786 posted...
BTM4444 posted...
I don't care about sales but I want to point out what one of the comments said.

The xbox one has only been launched in 13 countries while the ps4 has launched in 72 countries.

The xbox one is doing great for how little market it is available in.

What you guys forget to add in this comment, is that if you compare the sales of only these 13 countries that have the PS4 and the X1...

The PS4 is still ahead in each of them.

I guess we will need sale topics covering the remaining countries just to be sure.

Double check, because it is important :D
#22prozac786Posted 4/18/2014 6:40:51 PM
bgwilly255 posted...
Go ahead, explain it.

I did:

prozac786 posted...
BTM4444 posted...

The xbox one has only been launched in 13 countries while the ps4 has launched in 72 countries.

What you guys forget to add in this comment, is that if you compare the sales of only these 13 countries that have the PS4 and the X1...

---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#23xacebopPosted 4/18/2014 6:43:01 PM
Its true. Take out overall numbers and base them on the 13 regions where both are available and ps4 is still killing in those areas.
#24Private_NoobPosted 4/18/2014 6:53:16 PM
Izraeil posted...
Yes we get it sony is dominating in sales, can we talk about something else now.

Sure.
The xbone brand is going to get liquidated.
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
#25kakoratePosted 4/18/2014 7:54:27 PM
BTM4444 posted...

What's funny is that xbox supporters weren't saying that when the PS4 was still outselling the Xbox One even when the Xbox One WAS out in more territories. Remember? It was PS3 North America only versus Xbox One in 13 territories... and it was outsold even then.
---
Death is only the beginning.
GT: BmorePride 3DS FC:3797 6408 8140
#26IzraeilPosted 4/18/2014 8:02:51 PM
GGearX posted...
Take out the kinect

Take out the "need gold " for apps

Give free games away like crazy

Buy up japanese support

and actually support the damn system until it's death and dont drop it off like the 360 or xboxs , never played the last of us or that other game they released, but man was i jelous ps3 got brand new ip's and games at the end of it's lifespan. its stil getting support from japanese games right now. like tales of symphonia.

yeah where is that on my xbox 360 ,oh titanfall? another shooter? There's nothing on it, this is why i am not going to buy another xbox console until they are at the end of their lifespans. because i cant handle waiting for games.

That's a terrible idea, Most of MS exclusives that matter are all about the multiplayer and they're pretty useless when the sequel comes out.
#2795_EclipsePosted 4/18/2014 10:49:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#28pearl arowanaPosted 4/19/2014 12:42:17 AM
Sinizta03 posted...
BTM4444 posted...

It baffles me that people still cling to this horrible defense. Microsoft is irrelevant outside of the countries it's already released in. It's already over #truthfact

Yea. Xbone is irrelevant in most of those places. Like japan, what is the point launching there with a few hundreds unit sold a month?

I can see the xbone going to flop hard in China too if they ever going to launch there. Xbone is just not worth the price. The spycam thing with kinect also make it less desirable in most places.
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL
#29ItchyIsVegetaPosted 4/19/2014 12:48:48 AM(edited)
I don't care about what articles say, and I don't care who is winning the console war. I am not buying an Xbox One until the system is a better gaming system. It's that simple.

If it plays my 360 games, so I can get rid on my 360, I may get one. If the next Halo is the most amazing Halo ever, I may get one. If all the newer games come out and run in 1080p, so I don't have to spend money on a new Video Card for the PC version, I may get one. etc, etc etc.

That being said, the reason for the Forbes article isn't for us gamers, it's for investors. It's about over all sales, numbers, dollar signs, etc etc. If you are a gamer, the article is misleading and inaccurate. If you are an investor/stock broker/financial consultant, then this article is spot on.
---
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta
#30TenzhiPosted 4/19/2014 1:09:56 AM
prozac786 posted...

But ahead by less, yes? A smaller lead that likely couldn't be melodramatically presented as 2-to-1, hm?
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.