Please help. Just bought xbox one and hooked it up for first time...

#21Va1on(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 9:30:54 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
I honestly think that u are falling into all the hate that is spewed on this board...because that makes no sense for u to be that pissed to make the console seem piss poor...it is a bad experience but to now make the system seem horrible is a little extreme..and feeding these ppl who don't even have the console is ridiculous

I think everything is all good now. The system finished updating and restarting
#22Va1on(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 9:31:50 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Good to hear I really hope u enjoy...plants v zombies is great....sorry that u had problems

Appreciate the kind words. I hope i enjoy it too. Thanks homie.
#23Lawboy2Posted 4/18/2014 9:32:12 PM
@ aherofake

Oh i didn't know that...I thought u could just play without having live hooked up
#24aheroafakePosted 4/18/2014 9:32:35 PM
Glad to hear it's working now. If you want, you can add me. I can always use more Titanfall friends.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#25aheroafakePosted 4/18/2014 9:34:41 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
@ aherofake

Oh i didn't know that...I thought u could just play without having live hooked up

Unfotunately not. I imagine most recently produced Xbox One consoles will have that patch pre-installed.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#26Lawboy2Posted 4/18/2014 9:37:58 PM
aheroafake posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
@ aherofake

Unfotunately not. I imagine most recently produced Xbox One consoles will have that patch pre-installed.

Hopefully because that would suck...I've had mine since November so I don't even REMEBER...I know the new patch the system just updates without u even knowing
#27McCartneyMartinPosted 4/18/2014 10:02:26 PM
This was an excellent thread. A fellow gamer in need reached out to other gamers. Friendly and encouraging advice without console war flames. Issue resolved. Theres still hope.
#28Va1on(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2014 6:12:30 AM
McCartneyMartin posted...
This was an excellent thread. A fellow gamer in need reached out to other gamers. Friendly and encouraging advice without console war flames. Issue resolved. Theres still hope.

Haha...I hear you. Its just not that serious all these console wars or fanboys, like really???? Iv been gaming for over 20 years have owned the majority of consoles handhelds for over 20 years. I love all of the consoles for the gaming joy they bring to me. I hope ms sony and nintendo are thrive and bring us more great games.