Article: Sony Will Win Sales War Because Kinect Is A Failure

#41RebelGameMasterPosted 4/19/2014 10:15:44 AM
HyzinBurg posted...
Scoobydoobydont-think properly. Do your research on Kinect, not many gamers give a damn about it.

I'll get you started.

http://www.google.com

Most gamers know what themselves and other gamers feel about the Kinect. We also know why they feel that way. That's no secret. But we have no idea what a Xbot feels about it. I mean, we know they think of it positively but have no idea why.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#42TurbokkPosted 4/19/2014 10:55:07 AM
Kinect is a masterpiece with AAA exclusives like Kinect Sports and FIghter Within wich are only possible with the incredible power of Kinect.
#43Viper187666Posted 4/19/2014 10:57:44 AM
I love seeing these articles pop up more and more. MS will be forced to announce a new SKU without Kinect at E3.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#44method115Posted 4/19/2014 11:04:52 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Xbone with a few million less sales but plus Kinect is almost certainly worth more to MS than matching Sony's numbers without Kinect. Success is not defined by sales warz.

Have you seen projections for what the sales difference will look like if things don't change? I guarantee you it's more then a "few million". Also if MS is so ok with selling a few less million consoles why the bundles, price drops, etc? Why not just keep everything at the same price?
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#45kyncaniPosted 4/20/2014 7:08:34 AM
fan360 posted...
This is another "a large company paid a billion dollars for a 2 man website" example.

Now this company has to "invest" two billion dollars to recoup the first billion loss.

Dat money sink.
#46TheGam3925Posted 4/20/2014 7:46:34 AM
Turbokk posted...
Kinect is a masterpiece with AAA exclusives like Kinect Sports and FIghter Within wich are only possible with the incredible power of Kinect.

I second this. Just a few months after the launch of the Xbox One MS is already building upon an already impressive collection of Kinect games on the Xbox 360.

Kinectemals, Sesame Street, Disneyland Adventures, Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, The Black Eyed Peas Experience, Carnival Games: Monkey See, Monkey Do, Kung Fu Panda, Power Rangers Super Samurai, Spongebob's Surf & Skate Roadtrip, etc.

I have no doubt that MS will continue to deliver quality titles such as these to it's target audience.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#47Viper187666Posted 4/20/2014 9:54:38 AM(edited)
Turbokk posted...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You need to check what actually defines a AAA title, buddy. The only ones MS owns are Gears, Halo, and Forza. NONE of those need Kinect to enjoy. Kinect games are nothing more than BS novelty games designed to draw the Wii casuals, not real gamers.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#48TurbokkPosted 4/20/2014 9:55:55 AM
Viper187666 posted...
Turbokk posted...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You need to check what actually defines a AAA title, buddy. The only ones MS owns are Gears, Halo, and Forza. NONE of those need Kinect to enjoy. Kinect games are nothing more than BS novelty games designed to draw the Wii casuals, not real gamers.

Fighter Within is a AAA masterpiece.
#49kyncaniPosted 4/20/2014 10:03:51 AM(edited)
Viper187666 posted...
Turbokk posted...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

And that is why sarcasm should not be used over the internet or at least clearly marked with an appropriate /sarcasm tag.

Edit :
Turbokk posted...
Fighter Within is a AAA masterpiece.

Scratch that. Maybe he _was_ serious :'(
#50chubbychaserPosted 4/20/2014 5:37:29 PM
Turbokk posted...

dont forget spycam.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE