Will soda drinker pro help move xbone consoles?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will soda drinker pro help move xbone consoles?
1 year ago#31
GOTY material, suck it Sony.
1 year ago#32
Pixx0 posted...
Wait....that wasn't a joke.....

oh-gawd...they are REALLY desperate to get anything on this "console"....

Next thing you know, TV Channel Changer Pro >.<
1 year ago#33
could be the next goat simulator
---
No matter what happened in the past, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new.
1 year ago#34
I'm guessing it will move as many consoles on the X1 as Gnack did for PS4....none.
---
FML
1 year ago#35
MrImpatient35 posted...
I'm guessing it will move as many consoles on the X1 as Gnack did for PS4....none.

Oh god, thanks for reminding me of Knack you meanie. I remember playing that at my friends house on the release day of the PS4 (he got knack bundled) and being super-hyped and after an hour we were already playing Streets of Rage on his Genesis lol.
1 year ago#36
Travalanche posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

Oh god, thanks for reminding me of Knack you meanie. I remember playing that at my friends house on the release day of the PS4 (he got knack bundled) and being super-hyped and after an hour we were already playing Streets of Rage on his Genesis lol.

lol sounds about right. I like to remind people of Knack when they try to insult Soda Drinker. Don't forget about the upcoming Octodad on PS4. 2 million sales easy lmao.
---
FML
1 year ago#37
At least Knack was good looking. Octodad just looks incredibly childish.
---
FML
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will soda drinker pro help move xbone consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived