Will soda drinker pro help move xbone consoles?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will soda drinker pro help move xbone consoles?
2 years ago#31
GOTY material, suck it Sony.
2 years ago#32
Pixx0 posted...
Wait....that wasn't a joke.....

oh-gawd...they are REALLY desperate to get anything on this "console"....

Next thing you know, TV Channel Changer Pro >.<
2 years ago#33
could be the next goat simulator
No matter what happened in the past, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new.
2 years ago#34
I'm guessing it will move as many consoles on the X1 as Gnack did for PS4....none.
FML
2 years ago#35
MrImpatient35 posted...
I'm guessing it will move as many consoles on the X1 as Gnack did for PS4....none.

Oh god, thanks for reminding me of Knack you meanie. I remember playing that at my friends house on the release day of the PS4 (he got knack bundled) and being super-hyped and after an hour we were already playing Streets of Rage on his Genesis lol.
2 years ago#36
Travalanche posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

Oh god, thanks for reminding me of Knack you meanie. I remember playing that at my friends house on the release day of the PS4 (he got knack bundled) and being super-hyped and after an hour we were already playing Streets of Rage on his Genesis lol.

lol sounds about right. I like to remind people of Knack when they try to insult Soda Drinker. Don't forget about the upcoming Octodad on PS4. 2 million sales easy lmao.
FML
2 years ago#37
At least Knack was good looking. Octodad just looks incredibly childish.
FML
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will soda drinker pro help move xbone consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived