FFXIV on the Xbox One?

#1RebelGameMasterPosted 4/19/2014 2:56:22 PM
FFXIV recently came out for PS4, and it actually is better on PS4 than on PC.

My questions: Will this game ever come to the Xbone? Anything announced?

Would it look better on the Bone than on PC?
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#2Jedi454Posted 4/19/2014 2:58:39 PM
If it is better optimised for consoles, then the answer is obvious.
---
Get Good Kid.
#3ZenGamer64Posted 4/19/2014 3:02:02 PM
Will never be on the X1. Yet another reason to purchase a PS4 rather than an X1.
---
Feed me like a baby bird!
#4Jedi454Posted 4/19/2014 3:02:38 PM
ZenGamer64 posted...
Will never be on the X1. Yet another reason to purchase a PS4 rather than an X1.

It's on Ps3 lol...
---
Get Good Kid.
#5chedibang1994Posted 4/19/2014 3:04:24 PM
Jedi454 posted...
ZenGamer64 posted...

It's on Ps3 lol...

Yet another reason why he shouldn't gloat smh
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#6DojoMaxPosted 4/19/2014 3:44:40 PM
It will never be on X1 unless M$ allows cross platform play (like they did with FF11). Square won't make dedicated Xbox servers, and really why should they? This is one of my biggest gripes with M$ when it comes to MMOs.

The second thing is paying for gold and an MMO subscription. We've heard that ESO won't require gold. Its not a big deal of you already have gold but if you didn't double paying would suck.

Speaking of ESO will that game have Xbox only servers. That would be kind of asinine as well.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#7TauriLeaderPosted 4/19/2014 4:04:16 PM(edited)
DojoMax posted...
Speaking of ESO will that game have Xbox only servers. That would be kind of asinine as well.

PC, PS4 and Xbox will have there own servers and no cross platform play. It might be a good thing with the glitch on the PC version destroying the in game economy.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#8blacklabelicePosted 4/19/2014 4:09:17 PM(edited)
DojoMax posted...

We've heard that ESO won't require gold.

interesting. never heard about that. source?

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-elder-scrolls-online-pc-ps4-and-xbox-one-cross-subscription-fee-clarified
#9BLACK_HUNTEXPosted 4/19/2014 4:09:21 PM
Actually this has been brought up before. FF14 would have made it the X1 but microsoft wanted players to HAVE Gold accounts to play, SE did not, that's why they dropped it. Maybe PSO2 might come?
---
"Just so we're clear, I'm not paying for this"
#10TauriLeaderPosted 4/19/2014 4:13:25 PM
You need gold and pay the subscription for ESO.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.