FFXIV on the Xbox One?

#11TheGleamEyesPosted 4/19/2014 4:30:02 PM
BLACK_HUNTEX posted...
Maybe PSO2 might come?

lol @ thinking Sega would develop for the Xbox when it sells like poo in Japan.
#12lostsniper187Posted 4/19/2014 4:34:33 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
FFXIV recently came out for PS4, and it actually is better on PS4 than on PC.

You sir are crazy if you think it is better on PS4 than PC. I play it on both PC and PS4 and the PS4 version is way behind the PC version.
---
i7 3770k @4.6ghz/ SLI EVGA GTX 680 FTW 4gb/G.Skill Sniper 8gb RAM/ASUS Maximus V Extreme/128gb Plextor SSD/Corsair H100/Kingwin 750 psu/CM storm trooper.
#13GeminiX7Posted 4/19/2014 4:49:07 PM
lostsniper187 posted...

You sir are crazy if you think it is better on PS4 than PC. I play it on both PC and PS4 and the PS4 version is way behind the PC version.

I don't know that it's WAY behind(not sure how that would work since its cross server play - not like the PS4 version could be behind in updates or anything) but it does play slightly better on PC(assuming you have a high end gaming PC. Both play considerably better than PS3's version though.
---
NNID/PSN/GT: GeminiX7
FC: 0748-3100-6541 [FS: Tangelia, Ivysaur, and Maractus]
#14Lawboy2Posted 4/19/2014 4:50:06 PM
why hasn't this topic been removed for off topic...I marked it like two hours ago
#15RebelGameMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2014 4:51:52 PM
lostsniper187 posted...

1st: Isn't it funny how everyone all of a sudden owns everything?

2nd: If you owned either version you'd know that the PS4 version looking better is the talk of the community. Been that way for days now but your response seems void of that knowledge... I wonder why.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#16geodANGERPosted 4/19/2014 4:53:37 PM
I hope not. I really don't see why people like ff I can't stand the cartoon feel and the characters are always so boring.
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
#17RebelGameMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2014 4:53:46 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
why hasn't this topic been removed for off topic...I marked it like two hours ago

Lol! Moderators aren't here to do your bidding when you're feeling butt hurt.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#18RebelGameMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2014 4:56:09 PM
geodANGER posted...
I hope not. I really don't see why people like ff I can't stand the cartoon feel and the characters are always so boring.

Inorite! Cartoony FF characters, and cartoony Fable characters, and Cartoony Metal Gear characters!

R.I.P. Kojima! REST IN PEACE!
---
#19lostsniper187Posted 4/19/2014 5:15:12 PM
lostsniper187 posted...

1st: Isn't it funny how everyone all of a sudden owns everything?

2nd: If you owned either version you'd know that the PS4 version looking better is the talk of the community. Been that way for days now but your response seems void of that knowledge... I wonder why.

I can link my char name on here if you would like. Or I can screen cap my mog station services? It is an upgrade from the ps3 version but that's about it.
---
i7 3770k @4.6ghz/ SLI EVGA GTX 680 FTW 4gb/G.Skill Sniper 8gb RAM/ASUS Maximus V Extreme/128gb Plextor SSD/Corsair H100/Kingwin 750 psu/CM storm trooper.
#20McDohl MRPosted 4/19/2014 5:49:53 PM
lostsniper187 posted...

It's only slightly better on PC. I've played both and I have a good gaming rig that pulled ~130 FPS on average in FFXIV (according to the in-game FPS counter). It's basically just some shading that looks better on PC.

Honestly, having played all three platforms, PS4 is my favorite to play it on.
---
Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning.
My Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/daverost