Just ordered an X1. Not sure where to begin with games.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just ordered an X1. Not sure where to begin with games.
2 years ago#11
I am definitely getting all future FPS titles on X1 because I prefer the controller. Not saying DS4 is bad, but I'd take a hit to resolution or whatever for better controls.

Unfortunately I already have BF4 on PS4 because I got it at launch when I didn't anticipate also getting an X1.
Xbox Live: Phange 2
Playstation Network: Phange
2 years ago#12
Phange 2 posted...
Dead Rising 3 really sounds good. Probably not getting Ryse because of the general consensus.

the general consensus is good every one I know that played it loved it....like I said you have to make the decision for yourself...watch some of the gameplay footage

also half the ppl that criticize it have not played the game yet
2 years ago#13
Ryse is a great game.

The combat is very deep and rhythmic.

I have to imagine a lot if people who don't like it played on easy and got messed up on high difficulties.
2 years ago#14
Get all 3 Lego games, they're all better than anything apart from kinect sports rivals, get that too.
The Lego video game franchise by Traveller's Tales is the greatest video game franchise of all time.
I once watch my sim burn to death with the speed on slow.
2 years ago#15
Phange 2 posted...
Any cheap arcade titles on XBLA? I could go for that kind of thing.

halo SA is $10
also Peggle 2 is cheap I believe
you also can get everything for Killer instinct for $20

oh yeah I forgot about max COB check that game out its probably $10 now
2 years ago#16
Day 1, I hated Ryse. Then I played it with the goal of predicting the combo prior to the color flash, oddly it make it MUCH more fun. Kinda like a lesser Rome themed Arkham game with no stealth.
I have two hard rules that I live by: I don't $#%@ with the devil, and I never do tag-teams with blood relatives.
2 years ago#17
Phange 2 posted...
I am definitely getting all future FPS titles on X1 because I prefer the controller. Not saying DS4 is bad, but I'd take a hit to resolution or whatever for better controls.

Unfortunately I already have BF4 on PS4 because I got it at launch when I didn't anticipate also getting an X1.

I agree with you completely

im actually taking it a step further I don't want to pay for two subscriptions so im playing all my multiplayer games on xbox one...unless a good MP game comes for ps4 and im playing all my single player games for ps4 unless a good single player game comes out for the xbox one...I think it works out great because when there are no MP games out I can end my xbox one subscription and still watch Netflix and hulu on my ps4
2 years ago#18
I would not get ryse because I think it will be one of the first game u get free when xbox one gets GWG but the game looks really fun.

Forza is really good.
Dr3 is ok but I am not a fan a Japanese games. I still haven't beat it because I don't like the characters.
Battlefield 4 is awesome
Titian fall is really great and pretty much the only thing I am playing now besides the witcher 2 on 360
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
2 years ago#19
DR3 is excellent with a lot of replay value especially with all the DLC.
They have eyes but do not see. They have ears but do not hear.
2 years ago#20
C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker. Definitely get Killer Instinct. Season 1 is now complete with 8 characters and arcade mode, The online is pretty smooth too.

You got TitanFall

DR3 is a must

PVZGW pick that up, Its a good 3rd person shooter

Strider, Max, Thief, Ryse, Forza 5, Rayman Legends are good too.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just ordered an X1. Not sure where to begin with games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived