Just ordered an X1. Not sure where to begin with games.

#11Phange 2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2014 5:53:17 PM(edited)
I am definitely getting all future FPS titles on X1 because I prefer the controller. Not saying DS4 is bad, but I'd take a hit to resolution or whatever for better controls.

Unfortunately I already have BF4 on PS4 because I got it at launch when I didn't anticipate also getting an X1.
---
Xbox Live: Phange 2
Playstation Network: Phange
#12Lawboy2Posted 4/19/2014 5:51:59 PM
Phange 2 posted...
Dead Rising 3 really sounds good. Probably not getting Ryse because of the general consensus.

the general consensus is good every one I know that played it loved it....like I said you have to make the decision for yourself...watch some of the gameplay footage

also half the ppl that criticize it have not played the game yet
#13shamfuruPosted 4/19/2014 5:52:40 PM
Ryse is a great game.

The combat is very deep and rhythmic.

I have to imagine a lot if people who don't like it played on easy and got messed up on high difficulties.
#14Tyronelio1Posted 4/19/2014 5:53:00 PM
Get all 3 Lego games, they're all better than anything apart from kinect sports rivals, get that too.
---
The Lego video game franchise by Traveller's Tales is the greatest video game franchise of all time.
I once watch my sim burn to death with the speed on slow.
#15Lawboy2Posted 4/19/2014 5:54:03 PM
Phange 2 posted...
Any cheap arcade titles on XBLA? I could go for that kind of thing.

halo SA is $10
also Peggle 2 is cheap I believe
you also can get everything for Killer instinct for $20

oh yeah I forgot about max COB check that game out its probably $10 now
#16jsplisimPosted 4/19/2014 5:57:32 PM(edited)
Day 1, I hated Ryse. Then I played it with the goal of predicting the combo prior to the color flash, oddly it make it MUCH more fun. Kinda like a lesser Rome themed Arkham game with no stealth.
---
I have two hard rules that I live by: I don't $#%@ with the devil, and I never do tag-teams with blood relatives.
#17Lawboy2Posted 4/19/2014 5:57:12 PM
Phange 2 posted...
I am definitely getting all future FPS titles on X1 because I prefer the controller. Not saying DS4 is bad, but I'd take a hit to resolution or whatever for better controls.

Unfortunately I already have BF4 on PS4 because I got it at launch when I didn't anticipate also getting an X1.

I agree with you completely

im actually taking it a step further I don't want to pay for two subscriptions so im playing all my multiplayer games on xbox one...unless a good MP game comes for ps4 and im playing all my single player games for ps4 unless a good single player game comes out for the xbox one...I think it works out great because when there are no MP games out I can end my xbox one subscription and still watch Netflix and hulu on my ps4
#18geodANGERPosted 4/19/2014 5:59:29 PM(edited)
I would not get ryse because I think it will be one of the first game u get free when xbox one gets GWG but the game looks really fun.

Forza is really good.
Dr3 is ok but I am not a fan a Japanese games. I still haven't beat it because I don't like the characters.
Battlefield 4 is awesome
Titian fall is really great and pretty much the only thing I am playing now besides the witcher 2 on 360
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
#19Foreman22Posted 4/19/2014 6:03:07 PM
DR3 is excellent with a lot of replay value especially with all the DLC.
---
They have eyes but do not see. They have ears but do not hear.
#20Dev445Posted 4/19/2014 6:19:00 PM
C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker. Definitely get Killer Instinct. Season 1 is now complete with 8 characters and arcade mode, The online is pretty smooth too.

You got TitanFall

DR3 is a must

PVZGW pick that up, Its a good 3rd person shooter

Strider, Max, Thief, Ryse, Forza 5, Rayman Legends are good too.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247