If its true that DX12 update will double the XB1 graphics and performance

#41FPS_hitmanPosted 4/20/2014 10:12:59 AM
Wait ..... So now were back to graphics matter again?

And for the millionth time no this isnt gonna be magic. Xbox will always be weaker.

This isnt gonna be happening till Dec 2015 so till then......
#42leelee3105Posted 4/20/2014 10:13:28 AM
So if you can't drastically increase performance on something through software alone can someone explain to me how my car gained 38 HP through an ECU reflash?
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#43BoneRevolutionPosted 4/20/2014 10:13:59 AM
jasomramirez666 posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
I don't understand why people think you can download hardware.

The PS4 will look like last gen once this happens.

Already does. Yeah I'm playing Ryse.

And remember: There's no magic - It's all tech
#44blacklabelicePosted 4/20/2014 10:31:17 AM
xacebop posted...
Its impossible. Xbox is limited by hardware but you're looking at around 3 fps increase because its just optimizing the hardware.

You can put really expensive gas and motor oil in your Honda civic but its not gonna magically become a v8

this.
#45FPS_hitmanPosted 4/20/2014 10:33:07 AM
Man its so sad when people have to use ryse as an example. A linear 4 hour long game with no diversity. Do they notice how much worse they make the system look and how much if a clown they look themselves or are they just that ......
#46leelee3105Posted 4/20/2014 10:39:23 AM
blacklabelice posted...
xacebop posted...
Its impossible. Xbox is limited by hardware but you're looking at around 3 fps increase because its just optimizing the hardware.

You can put really expensive gas and motor oil in your Honda civic but its not gonna magically become a v8

this.

I have a 2.0 liter 4banger and I destroy V8s on a daily basis. Mostly because my engine is finally tuned and completely optimized. Kind of like the x1 is going to be
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#47kyncaniPosted 4/20/2014 11:13:33 AM
leelee3105 posted...
blacklabelice posted...
xacebop posted...

this.

I have a 2.0 liter 4banger and I destroy V8s on a daily basis. Mostly because my engine is finally tuned and completely optimized. Kind of like the x1 is going to be

Well, the PS4 already destroys the Xbox One any day of the week.

And those Xbox One issues are growing deeper every day.
#48TheGam3925Posted 4/20/2014 11:20:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#49blacklabelicePosted 4/20/2014 11:31:35 AM
leelee3105 posted...
blacklabelice posted...
xacebop posted...

this.

yes. the almighty power of the cloud and a directx will definately make up for the xbones hardware shortcomings. expect all games to run at stunning framerates and resolutions once this technology comes in to play and you are able to transmit gigabytes worth of data to be rendered every second through your every day internet connection

i aint buying into this one.
#50VirobotPosted 4/20/2014 11:35:47 AM
Guys, you people obviously don't own a computer.

DX12 can't "double the power" of anything.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!