For you Seahawks fans out there...you might like this...

#11RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/19/2014 6:37:44 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
I want to see nfl players try and play a full 80 minute contact sport.

Which sports would that be?

Rugby league or union.

Rugby where they hug in a giant huddle? If you call rubbing shoulders contact then yeah... I guess.

I'd really love to see ANY rugby player step into the NFL. Where guys are 10-15 yards away running full speed at each other every single play. 245lb LB running 4.5 40s and 210 rb running 4.4 40s.

Its a totally different ball game. Rugby players are hard nosed, physical men but lack the athleticism and freakish physical talent the NFL has.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#12Killah PriestPosted 4/19/2014 6:40:00 PM
Wow, it actually doesn't look that bad I'm surprised!
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#13RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/19/2014 6:40:03 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
SparkItUp posted...
I think DeMarcus Ware should make the secondary better simply because of the pressure he puts on the QB...I would have loved if there would have been some remote possibility that Denver could grab Clowney out of the draft, but there really is no way in hell for them to move from one end of the draft, to the other.

Broncos playing NFC West..... It's gonna be tough for them

Its simple... don't turn the ball over. Stop the run. Do keep in mind Denver was missing 5 starting Defensive players in the SB including AllPro LB Von Miller. They were also missing 2 starting OL all season including AllPro LT Ryan Clady. I didn't like Denver's chances going in. Team full of injuries vs healthy team.
---
#14Tyronelio1Posted 4/19/2014 6:42:34 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
I want to see nfl players try and play a full 80 minute contact sport.

Which sports would that be?

Rugby league or union.

Rugby where they hug in a giant huddle? If you call rubbing shoulders contact then yeah... I guess.

I'd really love to see ANY rugby player step into the NFL. Where guys are 10-15 yards away running full speed at each other every single play. 245lb LB running 4.5 40s and 210 rb running 4.4 40s.

Its a totally different ball game. Rugby players are hard nosed, physical men but lack the athleticism and freakish physical talent the NFL has.

You obviously have never played rugby before in your life if you think it's soft, youtube Greg I flush or sonny bill Williams to see some nice hits and plays.

Rugby players don't stop every few seconds hot a half minute break, they play the entire game.

Sure nfl players can hit hard, but can the heavy hitters also last 80 minutes and run the ball one on one and kick?

I still think it would be cool seeing the best of league vs the best at nfl in both sports, it'll be two great games of top tier sports.
---
The Lego video game franchise by Traveller's Tales is the greatest video game franchise of all time.
I once watch my sim burn to death with the speed on slow.
#15Tyronelio1Posted 4/19/2014 6:44:38 PM
Oh and for your 10-15 yard line thing, in rugby you get the ball and have the run straight into the defender from 10 metres out, so yeah.
---
The Lego video game franchise by Traveller's Tales is the greatest video game franchise of all time.
#16RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/19/2014 6:52:41 PM(edited)
Rugby isn't soft, there's just not the fast paced collisions like in the NFL, on every play. Thats why NFL wears pads and Rugby doesn't need them. Rugby is like a giant wrestling match with a few break out runs and big hits in a match. If NFL players played without pads the entire team would be out with injury in the first half. Its a more devastating collision sport.

An NFL player could make the transition into Rugby way easier than the other way around.
---
#17Tyronelio1Posted 4/19/2014 6:49:20 PM
I disagree, every time I watch the nfl (a lot, steelers are my team) there's only a few big hits that look like they can cause serious damage.

Rugby is the most brutal team ball sport in the world IMO.

Wen you factor in game length, average run ups, and size of said players and the tackles rugby players are true athletic freaks.

But thats just my opinion, lets agree to disagree.
---
#18RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/19/2014 6:52:02 PM
Ok
---
#19suzukimatsuiPosted 4/19/2014 6:52:58 PM
I would love to see an NFL team play with no pads against New Zealand........
#20Tyronelio1Posted 4/19/2014 6:54:48 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
I would love to see an NFL team play with no pads against New Zealand........

The all blacks for union and the kangaroos for league.

Vs the best of the nfl.
---