I love my Xbox One, but I kind of just realized...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I love my Xbox One, but I kind of just realized...
2 years ago#1
There's absolutely nothing coming out for it until (hopefully) the last quarter of the year.

Sure, there are plenty of multi-platform titles coming out, but I'll be grabbing those on the PS4 since most developers seem to be unable to achieve parity between the consoles for now.

I guess there's always Titanfall DLC, which will be great, be the wait for Halo 2, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, and Quantum Break will be a long one.
2 years ago#2
there's always soda drinker pro
2 years ago#3
Yeah, so much for the we have games spiel.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
2 years ago#4
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/04/18/2014-39-s-upcoming-xbox-one-games.aspx

Your welcome
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
2 years ago#5
Dev445 posted...
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/04/18/2014-39-s-upcoming-xbox-one-games.aspx

Your welcome

Multiplats & multiplats & multiplats & multiplats.

TC was talking about exclusives.
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
2 years ago#6
Dev445 posted...

Your welcome

Thanks, but I'm assuming you didn't read my post, since I mentioned how all the big releases for the next coming months will be inferior multi-platform releases.
2 years ago#7
Achievements are better than resolution mate, buy your multiplatforms on Xbox One or sell your xbox one and wait until exclusives come out before picking up another.
Get Good Kid.
2 years ago#8
Watch Dogs is Xbox One exclusive so I will get that
Also the Ps4 has Final Fantasy so I will not get that

But Mario Kart 8 might be coming to X1 so yeah
2 years ago#9
Well like a lot of gamers, I also have a backlog of games so new games (even exclusives) coming out aren't a problem. I can wait, and I'm glad/relieved to do it.

The shallow and empty lives some people live as they just sit and wait for "exclusive games" and come on here to bash.
Always O.G.
2 years ago#10
TBONE_OG posted...
Well like a lot of gamers, I also have a backlog of games so new games (even exclusives) coming out aren't a problem. I can wait, and I'm glad/relieved to do it.

The shallow and empty lives some people live as they just sit and wait for "exclusive games" and come on here to bash.

This
Get Good Kid.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I love my Xbox One, but I kind of just realized...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived