I love my Xbox One, but I kind of just realized...

#11megadeth1117(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 8:57:06 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Well like a lot of gamers, I also have a backlog of games so new games (even exclusives) coming out aren't a problem. I can wait, and I'm glad/relieved to do it.

The shallow and empty lives some people live as they just sit and wait for "exclusive games" and come on here to bash.

Jeeze, talk about over-dramatic.
#12kyncaniPosted 4/20/2014 9:02:52 AM
- Guy comes here asking for upcoming game releases, which are kinda barren on the Xbox One.

- A horde of Xbox rabid fanboys comes down on him.

Xbox One. Just don't talk about games.

Frankly, you'd be much better off asking that question on the PS4 board.

Problem is : you're asking about Xbox One games ...
#13Dev445Posted 4/20/2014 9:03:54 AM
megadeth1117 posted...
Dev445 posted...
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/04/18/2014-39-s-upcoming-xbox-one-games.aspx

Your welcome

Thanks, but I'm assuming you didn't read my post, since I mentioned how all the big releases for the next coming months will be inferior multi-platform releases.

Yeah my bad I didn't read it XD, but their are some exclusives in there and from what I've read Wolfenstein: The New Order, Murdered: Soul Suspect, and Dying Light are the same on both platforms.

The only inferior version we know about so far is Watchdogs, What's it like 1080p on PS4 and 900p on XBO? Other games like Destiny, Evil Within, and Batman haven't been mentioned yet I think.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#14Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 4/20/2014 9:05:57 AM
kyncani posted...
- Guy comes here asking for upcoming game releases, which are kinda barren on the Xbox One.

This factually is the PS4 board.
#15cheezedadadaPosted 4/20/2014 9:07:41 AM
TC, you have to give the new consoles some time to get a bigger library. E3 is coming soon and I hope to hear about some good information and upcoming games.

On a side note, PS4 owners will most likely brag that their library is amazing (no lie, I have seen this plenty of times here), but that library is suffering just as badly. Seriously. Anyone who comes in and tells us that the PS4 is the place to be right now obviously doesn't realize the upcoming releases are awful. It has amazing games coming a ways away, but so will the Xbox One.

Right now, the most exciting releases for me are on the Vita and PC. Give the new consoles some time to get bigger libraries. They are coming.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#16Jedi454Posted 4/20/2014 9:08:05 AM
kyncani posted...

I think you're the only one screaming "I'm a fanboy, come to the Ps4 board so we can discuss sales, sales, resolution, sales, the last of us remake, sales and sales."
---
Get Good Kid.
#17megadeth1117(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 9:12:22 AM
kyncani posted...

Well PS4 has a similar problem, considering that the only announced exclusive is The Last of Us Remastered, which I'm sure will be great, but it's a port.

Uncharted won't be hitting until next year, and the whole thing with the lead writer and director walking off the project is a bit worrying. Stig's team being disposed is also quite suspect and makes me question the future of the GoW franchise.

Dev445 posted...
megadeth1117 posted...
Dev445 posted...
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/04/18/2014-39-s-upcoming-xbox-one-games.aspx

Your welcome

Thanks, but I'm assuming you didn't read my post, since I mentioned how all the big releases for the next coming months will be inferior multi-platform releases.

Yeah my bad I didn't read it XD, but their are some exclusives in there and from what I've read Wolfenstein: The New Order, Murdered: Soul Suspect, and Dying Light are the same on both platforms.

The only inferior version we know about so far is Watchdogs, What's it like 1080p on PS4 and 900p on XBO? Other games like Destiny, Evil Within, and Batman haven't been mentioned yet I think.

Yeah, It's not a fact that the PS4 versions of those games will turn out superior, just assuming based off prior experiences. I believe only Thief and Strider have the "better" version on the Xbone. Maybe that'll change with the whole DX12 secret sauce coming in the near future, but it's hard to say.

I do hope Wolfenstein turns out equal on the Xbone, since the controller is excellent for FPS games.
#18SS_MetalSonicPosted 4/20/2014 9:23:26 AM
I am getting Watchdogs on Xbox because its a driving / shooting game and the Xbox controller will work better for this game. And then I will probably get Wolfenstein on Xbox also because of the controller.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#19sammogardPosted 4/20/2014 10:51:28 AM
stop worrying about resolution and play it on the console of your choice.
#20mokmuudPosted 4/20/2014 10:55:07 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Achievements are better than resolution mate, buy your multiplatforms on Xbox One or sell your xbox one and wait until exclusives come out before picking up another.

Achievements are pointless.
Also trophies are the same thing.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539