I love my Xbox One, but I kind of just realized...

#21LostOdyssey17Posted 4/20/2014 11:21:53 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
Watch Dogs is Xbox One exclusive so I will get that
Also the Ps4 has Final Fantasy so I will not get that

But Mario Kart 8 might be coming to X1 so yeah

---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
#22Dev445Posted 4/20/2014 11:36:48 AM
mokmuud posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Achievements are better than resolution mate, buy your multiplatforms on Xbox One or sell your xbox one and wait until exclusives come out before picking up another.

Achievements are pointless.
Also trophies are the same thing.

Not pointless imo. I never go for them but its satisfying when I unlock them. Most of the time I be unlocking almost all the achievements for a game without even trying, I'm just a completionist. Never get tired of beating a hard boss or difficult mission and see that achievement pop up.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#23MikeFitzy22Posted 4/20/2014 12:20:14 PM
Lol who cares really about 1080p my games look fine without that. It's really not a big deal. It's the new gameplay ideas that are gonna make it next gen not some stupid fanboys arguing over what version is better. PS fanboys are just as bad!! Just shut up and play Second Son lol oh wait you've probably beat it 20 times right now. Anything xbox has out right now beats anything Ps4 has by a long shot
---
Gamertag: Fitz2125
Playing: Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, Forza 5
#24garcia_jxPosted 4/20/2014 12:27:30 PM
I feel the same TC. Most likely than not I will purchase the multiplats on ps4, but aside from those, there isn't much to play on ps4 as well. On Xbox,I think sunset overdrive is going to suck, or be a major letdown. Quantum Break looks interesting but we don't really no much about it; we haven't seen any gameplay footage. Halo 2, been there done that.
#25kyncaniPosted 4/20/2014 12:41:50 PM
MikeFitzy22 posted...
Lol who cares really about 1080p my games look fine without that. It's really not a big deal. It's the new gameplay ideas that are gonna make it next gen not some stupid fanboys arguing over what version is better. PS fanboys are just as bad!! Just shut up and play Second Son lol oh wait you've probably beat it 20 times right now. Anything xbox has out right now beats anything Ps4 has by a long shot

- Guy comes here asking for upcoming Xbox One releases.

- This is the response he gets.

He already said he would be getting all his multiplatform games on PS4.
He was asking about Xbox One exclusives, that's all.
I'd say there are no notable Xbox One exclusives but people would get all emotional so ...
#26XisurusXPosted 4/20/2014 12:44:11 PM
MikeFitzy22 posted...

New gameplay ideas? Titanfall, Dead Rising, Battlefield, Forza. Wow those are some bold, new ideas there kid.
#27looselinkPosted 4/20/2014 1:03:13 PM(edited)
TC has both an XB1 and PS4, it sounds to me like this topic is less about XB1 having no games, and more about him just not having anything to play atm.

In which case I'll say PSstore is having a flash sale this weekend(ends today) where you can buy a bunch of PS1, 2 and indies for .99 each. Sure they're old but, they're still full games at just .99 each. I was able to pick up Crash team racing again that I haven't played in about 10 years and PvZ 1 which I never played :D

FF14 is supposed to be coming some time this month, with MLB 14 coming next month too.

PS4 also has Octodad coming next week, check out some video's and see if its your thing. Not sure what XB1 has coming though(Rest of the board can answer that), just be sure to get in on that PSstore flash sale!
---
Yukimura Sanada
#28megadeth1117(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 2:15:42 PM
XisurusX posted...
MikeFitzy22 posted...

New gameplay ideas? Titanfall, Dead Rising, Battlefield, Forza. Wow those are some bold, new ideas there kid.

To be fair, all four of those games are better than any exclusive release on the PS4. Second Son is solid, but nothing too memorable. Killzone and Knack are both atrocious.

looselink posted...
TC has both an XB1 and PS4, it sounds to me like this topic is less about XB1 having no games, and more about him just not having anything to play atm.

In which case I'll say PSstore is having a flash sale this weekend(ends today) where you can buy a bunch of PS1, 2 and indies for .99 each. Sure they're old but, they're still full games at just .99 each. I was able to pick up Crash team racing again that I haven't played in about 10 years and PvZ 1 which I never played :D

FF14 is supposed to be coming some time this month, with MLB 14 coming next month too.

PS4 also has Octodad coming next week, check out some video's and see if its your thing. Not sure what XB1 has coming though(Rest of the board can answer that), just be sure to get in on that PSstore flash sale!

Yep, thanks on the heads up, but I already went all out on the flash sale on Friday. Even bought Jurassic Park...

FF14 looks neat, but I'm not down with a game where I have to pay monthly.

Octodad looks entertaining, but something is telling me it'll come to PS+ sooner rather than later.
#29shamfuruPosted 4/20/2014 3:42:48 PM
Octodad is a great simulator for what it is like to be on crack. It also lasts about 3 hours with some replay and it is on PC with low required specs.

XisurusX posted...
MikeFitzy22 posted...

BF is on PS4

Forza is apparently a great game if you love competitive racing

And I can see you did not get into DR3 or TF if you don't think they are original.
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.