Wow kinect is great!!

#11BSerenityPosted 4/20/2014 9:42:53 AM
Nirvia posted...
I disagree Microsoft would never sell something broken. They r the biggest company in the world

Interesting... I am guessing RROD never happened... smh
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#12Nirvia(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 9:43:14 AM
That was glitch not broken
#13BSerenityPosted 4/20/2014 9:47:27 AM
Nirvia posted...
That was glitch not broken

You really need to learn the difference between a glitch and a broken console. They had to completely replace the first gen X360s. They even denied there was an issue for awhile. Yeah... That was no glitch.
---
#14Nirvia(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 9:48:49 AM
Yeah they denied because Microsoft knows what they're doing,,, looking the one and kinect just great
#15BSerenityPosted 4/20/2014 9:51:10 AM
Nirvia posted...
Yeah they denied because Microsoft knows what they're doing,,, looking the one and kinect just great

Shifting the focus now. You remind me of certain people on this board... Hmm... I wonder whose alt you are.
---
#16Nirvia(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 9:54:25 AM
BSerenity posted...
Nirvia posted...

Shifting the focus now. You remind me of certain people on this board... Hmm... I wonder whose alt you are.

Lol nice sig
#17BSerenityPosted 4/20/2014 10:00:53 AM
Nirvia posted...
BSerenity posted...
Nirvia posted...

Lol nice sig

o_O'
---
#18blacklabelicePosted 4/20/2014 11:50:17 AM(edited)
Hey guys, lets play GFAQS favorite game - "Guess the alt."

fanboys dont even give it any effort these days in their trolling. they dont even deserve a half assed response. not surprising this kid supports the kinect gimmick. probably too damn lazy to reach an inch beside him for his controller or remote control while he stuffs his face with cheesy poofs.

ps4 also uses voice commands and has support for a camera. not sure what the functionality of it is, but its such a shame you dont have to pay an extra hundred dollars if you dont care to ever use it, because either you dont feel like yelling at your television from all the way across the room at 3 in the morning, or youre not too morbidly obese or crippled to reach for a device an arms reach away and press a button on it instead.

"kinect is an awesome improvement for my gaming experience." Said no gamer ever.

marked and ignored. goodbye.
#19Nirvia(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 12:05:21 PM
Hey first of all it's cheesy puffs. Second Microsoft is the richest company so the xbox one will be the best console
#20Nirvia(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 5:55:46 PM
Bump for Microsoft the greatest company of all time. The GCOAT