So who skipped church to play Xbox one this morning

#1PackersXLVPosted 4/20/2014 8:29:40 AM
Come on I know some of did I played Trials Fusion then I watched church on t.v through Xbox to make up for it.

Happy Easter Everyone
#2Jedi454Posted 4/20/2014 8:35:10 AM
Church, that's still a thing? I didn't even know religion still existed.
---
Get Good Kid.
#3bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/20/2014 8:40:32 AM(edited)
Jedi454 posted...

Athiests FTW!!!!
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#4SnoicFactorPosted 4/20/2014 8:41:08 AM
Jedi454 posted...

He's probably a teen in his rebellious state. Who else would make such a moronic comment as "didn't even know still existed".
---
nt
#5PackersXLV(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 8:41:33 AM
OK guys no religion war I was just wondering being Easter Sunday who stashed home to play Xbox one and what your playing.
#6ILikesCheesePosted 4/20/2014 8:41:47 AM
Those of us who don't waste our time in church or temple or at shrines never have this problem.

:D

As Oingo Boingo said, "It's just another day ay ay..."
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#7axelfooley2k5Posted 4/20/2014 8:43:16 AM
Church.......

Organized religion is for suckers
---
Congrats Colbert!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oASYa-Wkroc
#8brownmysterPosted 4/20/2014 8:46:46 AM
PackersXLV posted...
OK guys no religion war I was just wondering being Easter Sunday who stashed home to play Xbox one and what your playing.

I overslept. So I missed it. Oh well I'll go tonight
#9gohoanqPosted 4/20/2014 8:47:50 AM
I do feel bad for the people like TC that honestly just want to have a simple discussion about their belief only to be attacked by atheists.. That's why I don't consider myself one of those either. I'm nothing. Because last I checked atheists are ruder and meaner than religious people I see online. -.- Can't see a post about it without freaking out and reassuring themselves that what they believe(or don't) is correct.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#10Robin_MaskPosted 4/20/2014 8:51:40 AM(edited)
gohoanq posted...
I do feel bad for the people like TC that honestly just want to have a simple discussion about their belief only to be attacked by atheists.. That's why I don't consider myself one of those either. I'm nothing. Because last I checked atheists are ruder and meaner than religious people I see online. -.- Can't see a post about it without freaking out and reassuring themselves that what they believe(or don't) is correct.
---

Funny how MANY atheists are "secular and believe in freedom" yet, they want to ban religion and FORCE others to stop believing in them, unless they believe in ANYTHING besides Christianity and Judaism. Along with using centuries old arguments to prove religion is one of the worst things, if not, THE WORST thing on the planet. Along with blaming things like the Crusades, Inquisition and even the Holocaust at times on current Christians for example. As if they are to blame.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero