So who skipped church to play Xbox one this morning

#11bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/20/2014 9:51:34 AM(edited)
gohoanq posted...
I do feel bad for the people like TC that honestly just want to have a simple discussion about their belief only to be attacked by atheists.. That's why I don't consider myself one of those either. I'm nothing. Because last I checked atheists are ruder and meaner than religious people I see online. -.- Can't see a post about it without freaking out and reassuring themselves that what they believe(or don't) is correct.
---

You can't be nothing. You either believe in a higher power or you don't. This is no in between.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#12Jedi454Posted 4/20/2014 9:52:46 AM
SnoicFactor posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Church, that's still a thing? I didn't even know religion still existed.

He's probably a teen in his rebellious state. Who else would make such a moronic comment as "didn't even know still existed".

I think you should calm yourself. I obviously offended you.
---
Get Good Kid.
#13Robin_MaskPosted 4/20/2014 9:56:00 AM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
gohoanq posted...
I do feel bad for the people like TC that honestly just want to have a simple discussion about their belief only to be attacked by atheists.. That's why I don't consider myself one of those either. I'm nothing. Because last I checked atheists are ruder and meaner than religious people I see online. -.- Can't see a post about it without freaking out and reassuring themselves that what they believe(or don't) is correct.
---

You can't be nothing. You either believe in a higher power or you don't. This is no in between.

There is always agnosticism.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#14doodles40Posted 4/20/2014 9:56:44 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
gohoanq posted...
---

Funny how MANY atheists are "secular and believe in freedom" yet, they want to ban religion and FORCE others to stop believing in them, unless they believe in ANYTHING besides Christianity and Judaism. Along with using centuries old arguments to prove religion is one of the worst things, if not, THE WORST thing on the planet. Along with blaming things like the Crusades, Inquisition and even the Holocaust at times on current Christians for example. As if they are to blame.

Outright lies.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#15bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/20/2014 10:01:34 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
gohoanq posted...
---

There is always agnosticism.

That's still an off branch of athiesm since they still don't follow any religion.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#16Robin_MaskPosted 4/20/2014 10:07:04 AM
doodles40 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
gohoanq posted...
---

Funny how MANY atheists are "secular and believe in freedom" yet, they want to ban religion and FORCE others to stop believing in them, unless they believe in ANYTHING besides Christianity and Judaism. Along with using centuries old arguments to prove religion is one of the worst things, if not, THE WORST thing on the planet. Along with blaming things like the Crusades, Inquisition and even the Holocaust at times on current Christians for example. As if they are to blame.

Outright lies.

I wouldn't be lying about something serious. Many atheists just look for anything inciting just to "prove their point" over and over again. Some have the belief that just believing in religion means one is instantly one of the stupidest people on the planet.

Every group has its extremists, no surprise atheism also does.

bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
That's still an off branch of athiesm since they still don't follow any religion.

Ha, didn't know that.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#17Shadow_ZujedPosted 4/20/2014 10:13:59 AM
Omg stfu about atheists being mean to anyone of any religion. Everyone online is a troll and if that is how you believe all atheists act then you are a moron.

Every religion has extremists and then has normal people. I am an atheist and idc what anyone else believes in as long as it doesn't affect me.

Sorry your topic got derailed by everyone TC. Shouldn't have expected much more from this horrible community though.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.14
#18Robin_MaskPosted 4/20/2014 10:15:32 AM
Shadow_Zujed posted...
Omg stfu about atheists being mean to anyone of any religion. Everyone online is a troll and if that is how you believe all atheists act then you are a moron.

Every religion has extremists and then has normal people. I am an atheist and idc what anyone else believes in as long as it doesn't affect me.

Sorry your topic got derailed by everyone TC. Shouldn't have expected much more from this horrible community though.

When did I ever say "all" to begin with?
---
#19BSerenityPosted 4/20/2014 10:20:16 AM
Shadow_Zujed posted...

He knew or should have known what would happen bringing religion into a topic.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#20the_old_daysPosted 4/20/2014 10:21:47 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
gohoanq posted...
---

I'm sorry, but are you saying modern christians aren't to be blamed for movements such as the Inquisition and Counter-Reformation, or that christians/christianity in general should not be blamed for such occurrences?

Of course atheists rally against the Abrahamic Trio, they are the most prominent belief structures in the world and they dominate global culture, politics, and progress in very arbitrary yet resoundingly impact-ful ways. I personally have no problem with Judaism, it's the christians and muslims that ruffle my feathers.
---
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.