So who skipped church to play Xbox one this morning

#101RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/20/2014 6:03:30 PM
Boom!!!! Accident tomorrow you're dead...

There you stand...

You are asked "why should I let you in my heaven?"

All the sudden your coolbro comments on a game forum look pretty pitiful don't they. I never understood why people wouldn't rather be safe than sorry. You are talking about NEVER ENDING torture, and fire, and pain, and agony, and death.

Why is it cool to crack on people who take it serious and care enough to tell you about it?

This world is the way it is for a reason. God is being weeded out of schools, government, military, etc... And then Boston Marathon happens and everyone wonders "where's god?".

Just sad how the world has become
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#102shamfuruPosted 4/20/2014 6:07:58 PM(edited)
Man this thread is stupid.

I would report every neck beard starting crap in this thread if I didn't know the mods are clueless.
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#103wstfldPosted 4/20/2014 6:07:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#104BigBOO2UPosted 4/20/2014 6:08:04 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
There is always agnosticism.

That's still an off branch of athiesm since they still don't follow any religion.

^
Ignorance.

Atheism and Agnosticism are not the same or even similar. Also, the absence of religion is also not Atheism.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#105RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/20/2014 6:10:38 PM
wstfld posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

There you stand...

All the sudden your coolbro comments on a game forum look pretty pitiful don't they. I never understood why people wouldn't rather be safe than sorry. You are talking about NEVER ENDING torture, and fire, and pain, and agony, and death.

Why is it cool to crack on people who take it serious and care enough to tell you about it?

This world is the way it is for a reason. God is being weeded out of schools, government, military, etc... And then Boston Marathon happens and everyone wonders "where's god?".

You must lick one man's butthole everyday because my God says so. If you don't, eternal torture awaits you. Best get to tossing those salads, but better safe than sorry.

Pretty mature

Ignored
---
YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffzB_HK9sNU
#106psprulz2007Posted 4/20/2014 6:29:13 PM(edited)
My entire life I was raised by a family that did not accept religion. I was molded into a close minded tool. I seen religious people as closed minded self righteous tools.

Ive recently stepped foot into a church. Not to become a self righteous close minded fool. Not because Im scared of being damned to hell. But to become more open minded. To be more relatable. I cannot justify denying another's thoughts or beliefs if I have no knowledge of how/why they have formed their thoughts or beliefs. Im also willing to open my mind/life to knew experiences and meet new people.

To everybody in this thread that has knocked another's thoughts or beliefs. I ask that you stop being a tool and at the very least try to see/understand the other side of the coin. Does it mean the other person is right. No. Does it mean you need to change your thought or belief? No. But it might make you more human and understanding.
---
Xbox One- Feelinkorny
3DS- 1177-8568-8050
#107AppleJeZusPosted 4/20/2014 6:40:57 PM
You guys are still going on? Looking at the last few pages, the only thing being legitimately bashed is atheism. You guys are acting like anyone saying they don't believe in god is bashing religion when that isn't the case. 90% of us are saying we don't knock any of you for having faith, we just don't believe it ourselves.

There's no need to be as defensive as you are right now when not a single person is bashing you guys, and if they are they're on my ignore list for trolling already so I don't see their messages.
---
Gamertag, PSN, and Steam ID AppleJeZus
3DS Friend Code: 3282-2984-1471
#108Mr_KillstreakPosted 4/20/2014 6:43:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#109Viper187666Posted 4/20/2014 6:43:59 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...

There you stand...

As he should be. The bastard is even mentioned on our money. I don't see that as separating church from state nearly far enough. How bout living life for what it is and being a good person that doesn't need everything to revolve around religious BS?
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#110Tyronelio1Posted 4/20/2014 6:45:43 PM
I swear its too hard for idiots behind a keyboard to respect one persons faith and opinions.

But then I remember they think they're all powerful behind a keyboard an that they're perfect.

Athiest/Christians/Pagans/Muslims/Mormons and everything else, you should all respect each other and ignore someone instead of attacking them for what they believe in and instead everyone should just focus in the Jews.

Jokes, I was joking about the last part guys.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com, where the mods cry at any opinion that's not their own.