So who skipped church to play Xbox one this morning

#21PackersXLV(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 10:26:20 AM
Ya I regret making this let's just let it die off now
#22leelee3105Posted 4/20/2014 10:31:45 AM
Atheist and homosexuals have started a new movement it's called intolerance in the name of tolerance. It is the worst thing I've witnessed in my short time here on earth
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#23doodles40Posted 4/20/2014 10:36:50 AM
leelee3105 posted...
Atheist and homosexuals have started a new movement it's called intolerance in the name of tolerance. It is the worst thing I've witnessed in my short time here on earth

Yeah damned atheists and homosexuals, how dare they not know their place and just shut up so Christians can run roughshod over the world. Really, who's intolerant?
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#24zerooo0Posted 4/20/2014 10:37:58 AM
Haha this topic going to be good. I'm a Christian, but I would never purposefully skip church for Xbox. I might sleep in every now and then, but I try not to. It's hard balancing social life, games, college, and religion. But, it's worth it though.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#25ZezrsPosted 4/20/2014 10:41:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/B4GsWRp.jpg
#26KID VIDPosted 4/20/2014 10:50:03 AM
I've missed church for the last 30+ years! I keep forgetting to set my alarm. Oh well. There's always next year.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#27leelee3105Posted 4/20/2014 11:02:36 AM
doodles40 posted...
leelee3105 posted...

Yeah damned atheists and homosexuals, how dare they not know their place and just shut up so Christians can run roughshod over the world. Really, who's intolerant?

Your response shows you have no idea what you're talking about. The problem is special treatment =/= equal treatment
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#28jellybeanmasterPosted 4/20/2014 11:08:04 AM
Skipped church to sleeeeep
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#29SnoicFactorPosted 4/20/2014 11:08:17 AM
Jedi454 posted...
SnoicFactor posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Church, that's still a thing? I didn't even know religion still existed.

He's probably a teen in his rebellious state. Who else would make such a moronic comment as "didn't even know still existed".

I think you should calm yourself. I obviously offended you.

rofl, more like you are butthurt after reading the topic. First thing you thought of was coming in hear and insulting religion. What was the point? You're a butthurt rebellious teen.
---
nt
#30kayoticdreamzPosted 4/20/2014 11:13:44 AM
doodles40 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
gohoanq posted...
I do feel bad for the people like TC that honestly just want to have a simple discussion about their belief only to be attacked by atheists.. That's why I don't consider myself one of those either. I'm nothing. Because last I checked atheists are ruder and meaner than religious people I see online. -.- Can't see a post about it without freaking out and reassuring themselves that what they believe(or don't) is correct.
---

Funny how MANY atheists are "secular and believe in freedom" yet, they want to ban religion and FORCE others to stop believing in them, unless they believe in ANYTHING besides Christianity and Judaism. Along with using centuries old arguments to prove religion is one of the worst things, if not, THE WORST thing on the planet. Along with blaming things like the Crusades, Inquisition and even the Holocaust at times on current Christians for example. As if they are to blame.

Outright lies.

no he's pretty much dead on. the athiest movement tends to despise christians as he stated and blame them for everything under the sun that is evil while totally ignoring islam being guilty of current religious oppression.