So who skipped church to play Xbox one this morning

#31bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/20/2014 10:20:18 AM(edited)
kayoticdreamz posted...
doodles40 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
gohoanq posted...
I do feel bad for the people like TC that honestly just want to have a simple discussion about their belief only to be attacked by atheists.. That's why I don't consider myself one of those either. I'm nothing. Because last I checked atheists are ruder and meaner than religious people I see online. -.- Can't see a post about it without freaking out and reassuring themselves that what they believe(or don't) is correct.
---

Funny how MANY atheists are "secular and believe in freedom" yet, they want to ban religion and FORCE others to stop believing in them, unless they believe in ANYTHING besides Christianity and Judaism. Along with using centuries old arguments to prove religion is one of the worst things, if not, THE WORST thing on the planet. Along with blaming things like the Crusades, Inquisition and even the Holocaust at times on current Christians for example. As if they are to blame.

Outright lies.

no he's pretty much dead on. the athiest movement tends to despise christians as he stated and blame them for everything under the sun that is evil while totally ignoring islam being guilty of current religious oppression.

You do realize that all religions have their own a**holes too right? In each group though they are in the minority, but their impact makes it seem like there are many.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#32Goregasm17Posted 4/20/2014 10:20:29 AM
Church, LUL.

Sheep.
#33doodles40Posted 4/20/2014 10:22:47 AM
leelee3105 posted...
doodles40 posted...
leelee3105 posted...
Atheist and homosexuals have started a new movement it's called intolerance in the name of tolerance. It is the worst thing I've witnessed in my short time here on earth

Yeah damned atheists and homosexuals, how dare they not know their place and just shut up so Christians can run roughshod over the world. Really, who's intolerant?

Your response shows you have no idea what you're talking about. The problem is special treatment =/= equal treatment

No one is getting special treatment. Just because Christians, in the US anyway, try to do everything against the constitution (prayer mandated in school, creationism nonsense etc) and they don't get the special treatment they feel they deserve they whine and call others intolerant. The hypocrisy is astounding.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#34blacklabelicePosted 4/20/2014 10:23:10 AM
i dont go to church because there is no such thing as god.

if there was, it would be a god of beer battered bacon strips.
#35doodles40Posted 4/20/2014 10:25:54 AM
kayoticdreamz posted...
doodles40 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
gohoanq posted...
I do feel bad for the people like TC that honestly just want to have a simple discussion about their belief only to be attacked by atheists.. That's why I don't consider myself one of those either. I'm nothing. Because last I checked atheists are ruder and meaner than religious people I see online. -.- Can't see a post about it without freaking out and reassuring themselves that what they believe(or don't) is correct.
---

Funny how MANY atheists are "secular and believe in freedom" yet, they want to ban religion and FORCE others to stop believing in them, unless they believe in ANYTHING besides Christianity and Judaism. Along with using centuries old arguments to prove religion is one of the worst things, if not, THE WORST thing on the planet. Along with blaming things like the Crusades, Inquisition and even the Holocaust at times on current Christians for example. As if they are to blame.

Outright lies.

no he's pretty much dead on. the athiest movement tends to despise christians as he stated and blame them for everything under the sun that is evil while totally ignoring islam being guilty of current religious oppression.

More lies. You know nothing about atheists, except maybe what you hear of Fox noise or anti-atheist bigots. I have never met a single atheist that despises Christians or blames them for all the worlds evil. There is plenty of blame to go around from all segments of society.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#36axelfooley2k5Posted 4/20/2014 10:26:29 AM
Grab your e-meter

This party is just getting started
---
Congrats Colbert!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oASYa-Wkroc
#37UtterMoonPosted 4/20/2014 10:54:16 AM(edited)
Don't you know TC? You cant make a topic about religion..not in the slightest of ways..or you're going to start a religion flame war of massive scale....

I think its a little funny...being an atheist myself...that so many people get up in arms about someone talking about church, its almost as if some people feel threatened by the very idea of church...as if they're afraid that mama and papa are going to drag their asses back.

And a lot of people don't seem to know what atheism is...I can assure you..Islam, Hinduism and Scientology are just as bat poop crazy as Christianity...the reason you see a lot of talk about Christianity from Atheists is because Christianity is the major religion in the Americas. If the users of this site...or many sites...were based in Indonesia we would be talking about Islam.
#38BoneRevolutionPosted 4/20/2014 10:48:47 AM
What's a church?
#39VirobotPosted 4/20/2014 10:51:14 AM
I skip church every Sunday?
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#40axelfooley2k5Posted 4/20/2014 10:52:43 AM
BoneRevolution posted...
What's a church?

A cult

I dont have a problem with people looking to god

Just dont expect your religion to be the only one out of tons and tons to be the only one and only people of a certain religion are saved....
---
Congrats Colbert!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oASYa-Wkroc