So who skipped church to play Xbox one this morning

#51AppleJeZusPosted 4/20/2014 11:31:22 AM
I'm agnostic/atheist, my father is Christian, my brother is atheist, and my mom is also christian (she goes to church but she believes in evolution). Don't push your religion on other people, don't preach to other people in hopes of showing them that there is god, don't try to convert people. Doing so is breaking your own rules as these are considered sins.

I have no problem with people of faith, i just have a hard time believing in something without proof or evidence. To me, we live and we die. What matters is what we do while we are alive. If you want to spend your time going to church, fine. I, for one, am going to spend my time doing things I enjoy doing and hanging out with the people I Love.

Also, for the douche who brought up "homosexuals", in the words of Ricky Gervais, "Same sex marriage isn't gay privilege, it's equal rights. Privilege would be gay people not paying taxes, like churches don't."
---
Gamertag, PSN, and Steam ID AppleJeZus
3DS Friend Code: 3282-2984-1471
#52WartPig_Posted 4/20/2014 11:34:30 AM
you have to go to church in order to skip it.

besides i dont celebrate any religious holiday.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#53TalesOfGodPosted 4/20/2014 11:35:54 AM
AppleJeZus posted...
I'm agnostic/atheist, my father is Christian, my brother is atheist, and my mom is also christian (she goes to church but she believes in evolution). Don't push your religion on other people, don't preach to other people in hopes of showing them that there is god, don't try to convert people. Doing so is breaking your own rules as these are considered sins.

I have no problem with people of faith, i just have a hard time believing in something without proof or evidence. To me, we live and we die. What matters is what we do while we are alive. If you want to spend your time going to church, fine. I, for one, am going to spend my time doing things I enjoy doing and hanging out with the people I Love.

Also, for the douche who brought up "homosexuals", in the words of Ricky Gervais, "Same sex marriage isn't gay privilege, it's equal rights. Privilege would be gay people not paying taxes, like churches don't."

Hypocrisy everywhere.
#54blacklabelicePosted 4/20/2014 11:37:57 AM
im not keen on religion or anything as my brain is scrambled enough as it is, but wasnt jesus's mother mary a virgin prostitute?

how the hell does that make any sense? let alone building a boat big and strong enough to contain two of every animal on the planet, in a time where steel was never invented and the most common carpentry tool was a rock.
#55WartPig_Posted 4/20/2014 11:41:13 AM
^cause 200 cubits is some how enough room to store over 75000 cubits of flesh. (and thats if you smash them all into a paste)
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#56Robin_MaskPosted 4/20/2014 11:42:39 AM
AppleJeZus posted...

Don't really understand where that is going...

Also, there shouldn't be atheists trying to force others and even trying to outright ban religion.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#57blacklabelicePosted 4/20/2014 11:43:36 AM
if i knew anybody that could turn water into wine they would be my best friend for life.
#58AppleJeZusPosted 4/20/2014 11:44:21 AM
TalesOfGod posted...
AppleJeZus posted...

Hypocrisy everywhere.

Hypocrisy
The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

Name one thing hypocritical about my post.
---
Gamertag, PSN, and Steam ID AppleJeZus
3DS Friend Code: 3282-2984-1471
#59Jedi454Posted 4/20/2014 11:45:13 AM
SnoicFactor posted...
Jedi454 posted...
SnoicFactor posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Church, that's still a thing? I didn't even know religion still existed.

He's probably a teen in his rebellious state. Who else would make such a moronic comment as "didn't even know still existed".

I think you should calm yourself. I obviously offended you.

rofl, more like you are butthurt after reading the topic. First thing you thought of was coming in hear and insulting religion. What was the point? You're a butthurt rebellious teen.

Yes, I am a teen, nineteen. I'm not sure where the butthurt and rebellious part comes from. I was simply joking. Of course religion exists and churches exist, I have no problem with anyone believing in religion. I feel a bit agonistic myself.

Please Snoicfactor, my brother, settle yourself.
---
Get Good Kid.
#60blacklabelicePosted 4/20/2014 11:47:06 AM
in the beginning god created the stanley cup and the beer.

#prayforeddie