So who skipped church to play Xbox one this morning

#81LEGEND_725Posted 4/20/2014 1:56:16 PM
I don't really believe in god but atheist come across as the biggest group of pseudo intelligent neck beard nerds ..I refuse to associate with them. My religious friends don't have any problem about it and I still bow my head respectfully with my family at Christmas
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#82-Oath-Posted 4/20/2014 2:05:45 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
gohoanq posted...
I do feel bad for the people like TC that honestly just want to have a simple discussion about their belief only to be attacked by atheists.. That's why I don't consider myself one of those either. I'm nothing. Because last I checked atheists are ruder and meaner than religious people I see online. -.- Can't see a post about it without freaking out and reassuring themselves that what they believe(or don't) is correct.
---

You can't be nothing. You either believe in a higher power or you don't. This is no in between.

Who are you to tell him what he can or can't be? Some people like him and myself don't spend our lives worrying about religion. We actually live our own lives and enjoy it in our own way.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#83the_old_daysPosted 4/20/2014 2:13:13 PM
Most evangelicals in the US actually know less about the theology of christianity than the atheists that oppose them.

They are shocked to learn, for instance, that jehova, yahweh, and allah are actually the same deity.

They are shocked to learn that december 25th isn't christ's real birthday, but was a pagan holiday co-opted by constantine to ease the integration of christianity into Roman society.

Devout theologians understand and accept these as truths, yet many evangelical americans refuse to acknowledge them, instead favoring ideas like humans coexisting with dinosaurs, climate change denial, demonic influence in our political leaders, and jesus travelling to the americas in his lifetime to give native americans a chance to convert, which they refused.

I wish these were generalizations, but i actually worked for Lesea broadcasting and found these beliefs to be prolific within the movement.
---
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.
#84Pokerkid777Posted 4/20/2014 3:48:10 PM
Jesus christ at the amount of fedora beards in this topic. Like holy hell.
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#85eddy_cocainePosted 4/20/2014 3:52:02 PM
So I don't believe in going. But to please the parents and the fiance I sucked it up and went. I have spent the rest of my day so far playing football in the rain.

And I have had far more fun than I would have playing Xbox.

But tonight? Game of Thrones and trials FTW
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#86shamfuruPosted 4/20/2014 3:53:17 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
Jesus christ at the amount of fedora beards in this topic. Like holy hell.

Looking at the rest of this board is it a surprise?
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#87SaQu1BPosted 4/20/2014 3:57:10 PM(edited)
LEGEND_725 posted...
I don't really believe in god but atheist come across as the biggest group of pseudo intelligent neck beard nerds ..I refuse to associate with them. My religious friends don't have any problem about it and I still bow my head respectfully with my family at Christmas

I believe in God. Your description for atheist is spot on. Any religious news and the atheist jump on claiming how much religion is BS. No one asked for their opinion. LET people believe what they WANT to believe.
#88Admiral_WoehrlePosted 4/20/2014 3:57:42 PM
I've skipped church for the past 25 years and I don't miss it a bit.
#89eddy_cocainePosted 4/20/2014 4:00:26 PM
SaQu1B posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

I believe in God. Your description for atheist is spot on. Any religious news and the atheist jump on claiming how much religion is BS. No one asked for their opinion. LET people believe what they WANT to believe.

This. Totally this. I hate the elitist ones who to out of their way to try and disprove and sway other people out of their beliefs.

It's not my cup of tea, but whatever makes you happy is fine by me.
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#90Dalton Of ZealPosted 4/20/2014 4:09:51 PM
I slept in until 3 because I was playing Peace Walker with my brother until 6:00 AM.