So who skipped church to play Xbox one this morning

#91ClericIdolaPosted 4/20/2014 4:12:29 PM
This topic proves just how much more annoying atheists are than super christians who try to force their views down your throat.

Seriously, are the atheists THAT bored today?
---
"This isn't ATB. This is Command Synergy Battle... Welcome to the Future."
#92Viper187666Posted 4/20/2014 4:20:49 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Those of us who don't waste our time in church or temple or at shrines never have this problem.

:D

As Oingo Boingo said, "It's just another day ay ay..."

"Religion is a crutch for the weak minded." ~Jesse Ventura

Another good one from a friend: "God is like Santa Clause for adults."
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#93Viper187666Posted 4/20/2014 4:22:28 PM
eddy_cocaine posted...
SaQu1B posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
I don't really believe in god but atheist come across as the biggest group of pseudo intelligent neck beard nerds ..I refuse to associate with them. My religious friends don't have any problem about it and I still bow my head respectfully with my family at Christmas

I believe in God. Your description for atheist is spot on. Any religious news and the atheist jump on claiming how much religion is BS. No one asked for their opinion. LET people believe what they WANT to believe.

This. Totally this. I hate the elitist ones who to out of their way to try and disprove and sway other people out of their beliefs.

It's not my cup of tea, but whatever makes you happy is fine by me.

You mean smart people? Nobody asked you folks to bring religion into a damn gaming forum.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#94robster_2005Posted 4/20/2014 4:38:14 PM
I don't mind God; It's his fan club that I can't stand.
---
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666
#95ArkonBladePosted 4/20/2014 4:52:54 PM
I haven't been to a church in almost 25 years unless you count weddings.
---
PC game sales= more games then you could ever dream of owning.
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#96xxtasy911Posted 4/20/2014 4:54:11 PM
ClericIdola posted...
This topic proves just how much more annoying atheists are than super christians who try to force their views down your throat.

Seriously, are the atheists THAT bored today?

ya because an atheist created this topic...
---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
#97NubaruPosted 4/20/2014 5:12:08 PM
I don't Play Xbox, I play PS3. But I didn't go to Church this Morning Cause I went Yesterday Night. I stayed home and Watched "Wolf of Wallstreet".
---
TWD Prediction: Daryl Dixon will DIE. Prediction Made: 10/13/13
DA Pawn: | PSN: xXmaelx | Nyx | Sorcerer | LV. 200 | Challenger |
#98BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/20/2014 5:17:06 PM
No church for me ever, but no gaming either since I'm visiting my in-laws and my x1 is 3 hours away.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#99Laylow12Posted 4/20/2014 5:39:36 PM
Jedi454 posted...
SnoicFactor posted...
Jedi454 posted...
SnoicFactor posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Church, that's still a thing? I didn't even know religion still existed.

He's probably a teen in his rebellious state. Who else would make such a moronic comment as "didn't even know still existed".

I think you should calm yourself. I obviously offended you.

rofl, more like you are butthurt after reading the topic. First thing you thought of was coming in hear and insulting religion. What was the point? You're a butthurt rebellious teen.

Yes, I am a teen, nineteen. I'm not sure where the butthurt and rebellious part comes from. I was simply joking. Of course religion exists and churches exist, I have no problem with anyone believing in religion. I feel a bit agonistic myself.

Please Snoicfactor, my brother, settle yourself.

I knew this dude was a teenager.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#100RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/20/2014 5:57:10 PM
A lot of cool people in this thread. Your mothers would be so proud.

I didn't know bashing religion was a cool thing?

smh
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf