Halo 2 Anniversary is coming. Which version are you getting?

#51shads3055Posted 4/22/2014 1:59:12 AM
GalvatronType_R posted...
Anyone who goes all digital is a fool.

You're paying the highest price (digital games are often priced higher than disk games), you get the least return on investment (you cannot trade, sell, or give away digital games), and you are completely at the mercy of the publishers and platform holders because you ultimately own nothing (if they decide to turn off the servers or the online check in, your "game" is rendered useless).

I only buy digital games that are a ridiculous bargain, around $5 or so.

Buying all digital is the best and only way I will ever go. Yeah I made a mistake on games like thief and dead rising and can't trade them in but it's the best ever all digital.

Play a game for a little then watch tv then play another game or go back to that game then watch tv or netflix. Then go back to game all while never getting up to change the disk. Win win for me and one the main reasons I got xbox one
#52maizemaizePosted 4/22/2014 3:02:45 AM
I would like Halo Wars 2 !
Otherwise, nothing.
#53Jeh64Posted 4/22/2014 3:58:29 AM
Just the regular edition for me, the halo 2 campaign was probably my least favorite.
#54Viper187666Posted 4/22/2014 5:52:35 AM
shads3055 posted...

You're paying the highest price (digital games are often priced higher than disk games), you get the least return on investment (you cannot trade, sell, or give away digital games), and you are completely at the mercy of the publishers and platform holders because you ultimately own nothing (if they decide to turn off the servers or the online check in, your "game" is rendered useless).

Buying all digital is the best and only way I will ever go. Yeah I made a mistake on games like thief and dead rising and can't trade them in but it's the best ever all digital.

Play a game for a little then watch tv then play another game or go back to that game then watch tv or netflix. Then go back to game all while never getting up to change the disk. Win win for me and one the main reasons I got xbox one

OH, so you're a lazy fool? Ok, now that we've established that, have a look at my sig to see how real gamers get their games.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#55aheroafakePosted 4/22/2014 5:57:01 AM
Bunch of unhelpful ********** in this topic.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#56BDJaycePosted 4/22/2014 6:09:46 AM(edited)
MyViper187666 posted...
shads3055 posted...

OH, so you're a lazy fool? Ok, now that we've established that, have a look at my sig to see how real gamers get their games.

My nearest game store that isn't a Walmart that sells games that I already have is a 45 minute drive. I sometimes order from amazon but if I sign on to Xbox Live and see a game I want on sell for $5 then digital works for me.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#57neovectorPosted 4/22/2014 10:51:27 PM
I wont be buying any damn thing if its an xbone exclusive....if theres not a port for 360...they can suck it. The xbone hasnt proved itself yet to me...too many huccups and problems with resolution and kinect issues
---
Gamertag:knighthawk3759, Xbox Community Ambassador
"sometimes people are just Bad Code" - Root
#58VirobotPosted 4/22/2014 10:52:46 PM
PC version when it comes out.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!