Good news from rare

#11EnclavePosted 4/20/2014 12:21:55 PM
Why should we care about some new kinect game?
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#12Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 12:22:47 PM
How do you know it's a kinect game
#13Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 12:30:06 PM
I think this is awesome news no matter who wants to bring down Microsoft
#14EnclavePosted 4/20/2014 12:38:47 PM
Lawboy2 posted...

Because it's Rare and crappy kinect games is all they make now. If it ends up not being a kinect game then I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I don't expect to be surprised. Hell, if it's not a kinect game I still don't expect it to be any good since Rare lost all their talent years ago.

If they want me to get excited for one of their games again then they'll have to prove themselves with a number of good games.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#15Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 12:44:51 PM
Like I said how do you know it's a kinect game...u just expect that it will be a kinect game no where in that interview did they say anything about kinect
#16EnclavePosted 4/20/2014 1:01:09 PM
I tend to look at a developers history to try to figure out what they will be making in the future.

For instance, I figured that Bungies next game would be a FPS. Then Destiny was announced and it was a FPS.

It's not hard and usually works.
---
#17AwayFromHerePosted 4/20/2014 1:02:08 PM
Or it'll just be ripped away from Rare and handed off to another studio.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#18jakethenoobPosted 4/20/2014 1:27:41 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
jakethenoob posted...
You don't know what Perfect Dark is?

No...I didn't really play a lot of games back on the original xbox and 360....only played halo, GOW and cod on 360...and games like splinter cell and madden on the original xbox

It's not on the Xbox it's on the N64. But you can download an HD version on the 360 in the arcade.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#19TyrannicalPosted 4/20/2014 1:35:41 PM
I want viva pinata !
---
Australian customs: Do you have a criminal record?
Me: I didn't think you needed one anymore.
#20GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/20/2014 1:36:32 PM
Enclave posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

Because it's Rare and crappy kinect games is all they make now. If it ends up not being a kinect game then I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I don't expect to be surprised. Hell, if it's not a kinect game I still don't expect it to be any good since Rare lost all their talent years ago.

If they want me to get excited for one of their games again then they'll have to prove themselves with a number of good games.

Wow at that logic.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66