What do you think of microsofts new studios

#11TauriLeaderPosted 4/20/2014 2:02:11 PM
It is hard to get excited about studios in name only. If they had games already with something to judge them on it would be different.

It could be Kinectimals 2 or something for the hardcore. They should not be hyped until we see something from them.

Ready at Dawn have been given a chance by Sony to make a big AAA title. It will be interesting to see if they can pull it off.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#12Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 2:04:32 PM
TauriLeader posted...
It is hard to get excited about studios in name only. If they had games already with something to judge them on it would be different.

It could be Kinectimals 2 or something for the hardcore. They should not be hyped until we see something from them.

Ready at Dawn have been given a chance by Sony to make a big AAA title. It will be interesting to see if they can pull it off.

I agree but I just like to think positive
#13Styrof0amPosted 4/20/2014 2:06:58 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
How many more studios do you think Phil spencer has in his back pocket?

No clue, Leap eXperience Pioneers has supposedly been kept a secret for nigh on 2 years, and with a name like that, they certainly believe they can deliver something new and groundbreaking.

Only time will tell though,
---

CRD, it's a real killer ... http://youtu.be/ZkY0S-UyPTs
#14Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 2:09:15 PM
Styrof0am posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
How many more studios do you think Phil spencer has in his back pocket?

No clue, Leap eXperience Pioneers has supposedly been kept a secret for nigh on 2 years, and with a name like that, they certainly believe they can deliver something new and groundbreaking.

Only time will tell though,

Now we re getting somewhere....I didn't know they were ard for 2 yrs now that interesting..that means we may see something for e3
#15TauriLeaderPosted 4/20/2014 2:38:30 PM(edited)
Lawboy2 posted...
TauriLeader posted...

I prefer to be negative especially around around here. Too much positivity will lead to hype which attract the fanboys who overhype it and when it falls through the other fanboys take over.

Remember the hype here about Microsoft Studios Osaka and how they are going to win the Japanese market then Phil said it doesn't even exist and PS4 fanboys were all over it.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#16Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 2:41:30 PM
TauriLeader posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
TauriLeader posted...

I prefer to be negative especially around around here. Too much positivity will lead to hype which attract the fanboys who overhype it and when it falls through the other fanboys take over.

Remember the hype here about Microsoft Studios Osaka and how they are going to win the Japanese market then Phil said it doesn't even exist and PS4 fanboys were all over it.

Wow very good point
#17thedeerzordPosted 4/20/2014 2:47:53 PM
343 Industries sucks and they ruined Halo...:(
---
Legion, come forth, your time is over.
#18BSerenityPosted 4/20/2014 2:52:28 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
TauriLeader posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
TauriLeader posted...

Wow very good point

It is such a simple concept that people just can't seem to grasp... Stop falling for the bait. Most if not all the topics created to bait fans of the XBO are 100% obvious, but yet you will routinely find the same people who complain in them.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#19IzraeilPosted 4/20/2014 2:55:51 PM
One is making halo, one is making gears, the other two will likely be making kinect apps.
#20Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 3:00:52 PM
thedeerzord posted...
343 Industries sucks and they ruined Halo...:(

I like 343