What do you think of microsofts new studios

#21I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 4/20/2014 3:03:11 PM
I'm impatiently waiting to see what 343i does with the next Halo. In my opinion, the Halo Reach title update made the game much more enjoyable but Halo 4 was a massive disappointment.

The fact that they brought in two pro players to help with the multiplayer makes me optimistic they won't make the same mistakes as they did with 4.

Yes, I prefer "competitive" style Halo, hate away.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#22pigman2003Posted 4/20/2014 3:09:18 PM
The Black Tusk trailer made it look like they make AAA mature games which is good.

I don't care what anyone says about 343, they know how to make a Halo game, Halo 4's campaign may have been lacking but only slightly, the Multiplayer however was the best in the series in my opinion.

The other ones haven't done anything yet but LEAP sounds like a Kinect studio but who knows.
#23TauriLeaderPosted 4/20/2014 3:14:12 PM
pigman2003 posted...
The Black Tusk trailer made it look like they make AAA mature games which is good.

There is another example. The Black Tusk trailer last year was just a tech demo and it was never meant to be made into a game.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#24GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/20/2014 3:16:31 PM
I can't see them going Kinect crazy with game just cause they need to get more ppl to buy this system so Phil Spencer and company will have to give gamer what they want most and that is high quality games.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#25Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 3:16:41 PM
pigman2003 posted...

I don't care what anyone says about 343, they know how to make a Halo game, Halo 4's campaign may have been lacking but only slightly, the Multiplayer however was the best in the series in my opinion.

The other ones haven't done anything yet but LEAP sounds like a Kinect studio but who knows.

I agree everything u said except LEAP...because there are already a number of studios dedicated to only the kinect...rare not included
#26Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 3:17:45 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
I can't see them going Kinect crazy with game just cause they need to get more ppl to buy this system so Phil Spencer and company will have to give gamer what they want most and that is high quality games.

I agree...there are a ton of kinect developers that Microsoft already have
#27GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/20/2014 3:27:30 PM
I don't see many Kinect kid games coming to the system because of the price tag it would be easier to sell them on ghe 360. I will trust Phil Spencer when he said he and MS is about bring the games this E3.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#28TauriLeaderPosted 4/20/2014 3:42:45 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
I don't see many Kinect kid games coming to the system because of the price tag it would be easier to sell them on ghe 360. I will trust Phil Spencer when he said he and MS is about bring the games this E3.

I am still cautious about Phil Spencer. He has a lot of word but we will see if he can back them up.

We might get one or 2 just to justify including Kinect other than the TV features. They might try to get gaming parents to buy an Xbox if the kids can play it too. Convincing the wife or husband to spend $499 saying the kids can use it too.

50 days until E3. Not long now.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.