More good news from the Microsoft front

#1Lawboy2Posted 4/20/2014 1:14:50 PM
Larry herb has revealed that his team has something planned for pax prime

What do you think

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/20/major-nelson-has-something-super-cool-for-pax-prime-currently-deep-deep-deep-in-e3-planning/
#2AwayFromHerePosted 4/20/2014 1:18:12 PM
Yeah, announcing something for a show after E3, before E3, is dumb.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3GamingFoolDanPosted 4/20/2014 1:21:16 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Larry herb

Hyrb* Not important I know, but name's deserve correct spelling.

Anyways there article is very vague so it's hard to tell.

For those who haven't read "Major Nelson" and "Xbox Evangelist" are creating something cool that they are going to present at E3.

From reading the article I have no idea if it's a game or an app or a new xbox live feature or some type of crazy kinect controller hybrid. That being said there is a link in the article to a podcast, haven't listened to it but I'm sure when this topic comes up in the podcast it's probably equally vague.

But good find TC. I dig the article, I always am into the E3 hype before E3, I'm really looking forward to the new Sunset Overdrive trailer that is supposed to come out at E3.
---
GT: Partyhardydan
#4Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 1:21:23 PM
Why is it that the SDF makes it to articles before xbox fans do
#5GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/20/2014 1:23:33 PM
Well MS did say they couldn't fit everything into their E3 presentation. So it would make sense to show something a PAX, I hope they show the game from LXP.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#6blacklabelicePosted 4/20/2014 1:26:00 PM
if it was anything significant it would be announced at E3. thats microsofts best chance of marketing their product to the casual audience.

not in some little presentation meeting where only the hardcore gamers would even know about or watch, and probably already own an xbone anyways.

probably just some ways to customize your avatar and you get a free pair of sunglasses for buying one of their DLC packs or something like that.
#7Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 1:26:20 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Well MS did say they couldn't fit everything into their E3 presentation. So it would make sense to show something a PAX, I hope they show the game from LXP.

I just posted a topic about the new studios...I hope they are a success
#8Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 1:27:15 PM
blacklabelice posted...
if it was anything significant it would be announced at E3. thats microsofts best chance of marketing their product to the casual audience.

not in some little presentation meeting where only the hardcore gamers would even know about or watch, and probably already own an xbone anyways.

probably just some ways to customize your avatar and you get a free pair of sunglasses for buying one of their DLC packs or something like that.

U should read the post above yours...Phil spencer has already said they have too much to announce at e3
#9blacklabelicePosted 4/20/2014 1:30:02 PM
well if it was anything major, it wouldnt be put aside. it would have priority. thats what common sense tells me.
#10AwayFromHerePosted 4/20/2014 1:34:30 PM
What exactly is MS doing if they can't announce everything at E3?

What is so hard about a minute presentation and a 30 second trailer?

How much time will they have this year? An hour? 90 minutes?

They could announce 30+ games in that time if they don't waste time on pointless celebrities and the like. Take a little bit of and announce a price drop or a Kinect-less SKU, and then just rapid fire the games.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.